STYLING SLAY DAY MUST HAVES

Hello fashion dolls,

Long time no blog, but I am happy to be back sharing with you. I have put together some Polyvore sets showcasing what new styles I want to try next, along with other cute items to complete all my looks. Being m.i.a awhile has been refreshing, because I was able to focus on expanding my collab portfolio and send some influencer emails "I sent so many, that I should've memorized the message by now" I need to work more with brands that represent the core values I agree with such as confidence and body positivity.

It's important to work with brands that you relate to and feel comfortable with, it's ok to say no to brands that request to work with you if you don't see your core values within that company. Honesty will always get you further and when your honest in work other business professionals will not only respect you for that but follow your example, make a impact in any way you can.

I did something spontaneous one day LOL, took Nevaeh window shopping at one of my new favorite local clothing stores but it’s been awhile that I’ve went into a store just to look at cute clothes. My daughter Nevaeh is 3 years old, but when we were looking around she was taking tops off the rack holding them up asking me “Mama, do you like this? It’s cute” 🤣 She really is a little diva Idk what I’m going to do with her but I love her personality and she always makes me laugh or smile.

FASHION SLAY DAY STYLES

I’ve been promoting confidence and body positivity, so I have been noticing that my fashion choices are starting to shift a little into something different but I have to keep it real I like where it’s going and difinitely will be trying some of these styles. I’ve been talking about changing my style for awhile and it gets frustrating that I get so busy with other stuff, that I lose track of what I need to do to have fresh content and pictures to share with my fashion dolls.

  

    



    

Been really into head wraps and cute head bands, I think it’s a cute trend that would be cute for braided and curly hairstyles. I normally don’t wear crop tops without a tank top under it, but I’ve found myself really wanting to wear two piece sets (high waisted) with really cute crop tops. Becoming more girly, want to get a mani pedi this week and if you have been following me for awhile you know I don’t get my nails done much and when I do it’s at a random time, kinda like now LOL. 

It’s Spring so the weather calls for dresses, two piece sets, skirts and crop tops. I can hardly wait to get some of these must have items on my next private campaign I have coming up, but I’m not sure what store I will choose this time. I also need to do a new make up haul, my make up collection is running a little short time for something new Ulta Beauty has some new stuff I want to try out and hopefully soon I will be able to get the, so I can bring you good content on all of that.

Thank you for following amd reading my fashion journal and my life, hopefully with all that I have coming up to share with all of you I can create new videos for my YouTube channel because I haven’t shared anything new on my channel for awhile and need to step my game up on that for sure. Stay fashionable, always do you, NEVER care what anyone has to say about you and be confident in yourself ! And keep taking fashion risks. Stay blessed and keep God first.

#SlayTheDay #MyStyleInspiration #Fashionista #Stylenista #StylistSkills #StyleOnPoint #FlyGirl 


FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD