MOTHER'S DAY 2018

Hello fashionistas,

Sunday May 13th was Mother's day ! This year I wanted to have a chill day, watch Netflix and play Call Of Duty all day; I was happy to get have a relaxing day, although the kids still ran around playing I laid in bed but they only got into bed with me bringing all their toys to LOL #MotherhoodIsAwesome. I hope all of my Mother fashionistas out there enjoyed Mother's Day and spent it with those you love, Mother's day is always a great day because we celebrate MOM for EVERYTHING she has done and I was happy to take my Mom to a small family dinner at Red Lobster.

MY MOTHER'S DAY STYLE




Top: Brand unknown
Skirt: Boomy
Heels: Forgot

Products used for his look

 

 


Hair: Pink lotion, Form beauty curl gel and leave in conditioner
Skincare: Lubriderm lotion, Noxzema, Jafra extra hydration cleanser
Perfume: REALITIES

I hope everyone enjoyed their Mother's Day, I sure did LOL and I felt so pretty in my skirt it's so cute ! It was my Mother's Day gift from my Mom. Stay blessed and keep God first.

#MothersDay18 #StylenistaSquad #FashionistaSquad #PrettyMamas

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD