XBOX ONE: MY REVIEW + BIG REVEAL

Hello fashionistas,

I have a passion for fashion and even have developed a love for makeup through the past few years, but being stylish, a content creator and a writter are’nt the only hobbies/talents that I have alhough those are the main ones I’ve shared with you. I’m always talking about opening up more so today that’s  exactly what I plan on doing, sharing a side of me that I haven’t with you so far and I’m excited ! So let’s get to the topic of discussion for today’s post and stop rambling around LOL.

XBOX ONE: MY BIG REVEAL

I am a huge fan of playing video games, have been since my Dad bought me a Playstation 2 aka PS2  in 2000 and when it broke I stopped playing games. But when me and my husband Tony first got together he always played video games, and we have even had all the gaming systems such as PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One LOL it seemed like he couldn’t make up his mind which one he was going to stick with but finally he decided on sticking with Xbox One about a few years ago.

Hubby taught me how to play shooter games like Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare which turned out to be my favorite Call Of Duty game at that time, I was becoming good at it enough that my kill score averaged between 15-25 kills each match and I played online with my bestie Nicole a lot when we had PS4. But I never have had my own gaming system I have always shared with him although I created my own gamer account, I talked about getting my own system but kept pushing it back saying “Maybe next month” for about two years LOL but now I have my own ! 👏🏽 I’M SO HAPPY !.

XBOX ONE: MY REVIEW

I love the personalization of the Xbox, you can choose a color for your background and the color is on the sub menu when you press the Menu button on your controller. Avatar customization allows you to create a little character that looks like you or use a default picture that’s provided, mine looks a little bit like me, but my husbands looks exactly like him LOL. A feature that I enjoy is that it allows you to pin apps to your home screen that shows up when you turn the system on and you can also set a password for when you turn on the Xbox system; this is something I use on my system in case it’s stolen the theif can’t login on my system or into my account without knowing the password.

I use to be all about Playstation, but now I’m sticking with my Xbox One and will be posting more about my gaming lifestyle. I need practice because it’s been awhile since I’ve routinely played Call Of Duty, I catch up fairly quickly but I do want to start live streaming my game play online using the platform Twitch and uploading videos onto my YouTube channel. So practice is what it takes to improve as a gamer and now that the gamer world has thousands of female gamers now I am happy to be apart of the female gamer squad, because when I first started gaming there was a very very small group of female gamers and now there are so many it’s my time to break into the gaming world.

GAMES I PLAY + WHAT I WANT NEXT

    

 


I play shooter games both war, and zombie apocalypse types, guess you can say I’m a huge fan of zombies and I’m 100% sure these zombie TV shows and games teach us how to survive in case of any type of apocalypse call me crazy or obessed IDK because either way if it happens I warned you and I will know how to get through it; Also I like Crash bandicoot, Sonic, and Rayman’s legands which are some what role player games I guess that’s the genre they fall into 🤣.
When I bought my Xbox it came with one game Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3, it’s the newest edition of the Call Of Duty Black Ops series that came out for the first time in 2010, but I’m determined to have every Call Of Duty of the game series because it’s my favorite game and it’s entertaining enough to devote my career to becoming a top gamer. I will be posting screenshots of my scores within the next few days, because I like sharing my journey of my life with you guys and this is a huge part of who I am can’t wait for you guys to get a sneak peek into my gamer life #StayTunedToTheNextEpisode.

XBOX ONE: MUST HAVE ACCESSORIES

There is also a cool and unique way to customize the system itself instead of always looking at black or white consoles there are websites that make and ship decals which are stickers that go all over the console for decoration with patterns, colors, sports and video game themed decals. There is one for every gamer, me and my husband have been looking into getting decals for ours so for now we used   some colored stickers our daughter had to put the letter of our first names on the console LOL.
Also since I am going to be streaming live game play and creating YouTube uploads, I will for sure need a Xbox Kinect camera that will capture everything from my game play on my screen and show a image of my face as I play, I get pretty aggressive when I play Call Of Duty people be doing some shit and I get annoyed af cuss or scream sometimes both at once 🤣 the gamer life is no joke it’s very serious.

  

Play Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 or Call Of Duty: WWll and want to play with me and my husband? Add us as friends on Xbox Live my gamer tag is SUNSHINEPINK884, but Tony’s is Truckfittomy321 come play with us ! Join our games or chat parties everyone is welcome, but give us a shout out let us know where you found out about us. Take risks in life, fashion, and love because it could all work out in your favor and if by chance things don’t pick yourself up keep trying don’t give up anything is possible with God. Stay blessed and keep God first.

#GamerLifestyle #FemaleGamerSquad #XboxOneGamer #Sunshinepink884 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD