MY LATEST FASHION OBESSIONS

Hello Fashionistas,

It’s been awhile, but of course I’ve been busy making some fashion moves *in my Cardi B voice* I have some great Mother’s Day content planned to share and will explain my absence in that post and I got to shop for something new to wear. But as always I keep myself busy searching for new and not so new fashions to revamp for myself, so today I want to share what I’ve been raving over lately and will of course seek my own verson of them πŸ‘πŸ½.  So let me stop rambling and get right to the content.

FASHIONS I CANT GET ENOUGH OF ! πŸ’•

     

 

         

  



        

  

I find myself loving trousers, because of the silhouette it gives my body and curves are desirable in fashion. I also love the high waisted trend, which is my favorite for these trousers and pairing them with a cute yet dressy crop top is a go to when styling these pants. So ladies you know for a fact as soon as I can squeeze these into my fashion budget you will be seeing my trouser style πŸ‘πŸ½. 

Also the midi skirt is something I have always liked, but as ofnlately there are so many cute patterns and prints I think it’s at the top of my summer fashion list LOL. Dressing up with heels and classy accessories or dressing it down with a graphic tee and sneakers is stylish enough to turn any fashionista’s head on the street πŸ‘πŸ½. 

SHOES I CANT GET ENOUGH OF 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD