CHRISTMAS LIST 2018

Hello Fashion dolls,

Holiday season has arrived and I'm looking forward to the upcoming Holidays, because a lot of exciting stuff is coming leading up to that day and once that time comes I will share it all with you. I've already made some new Holiday/Christmas traditions with my little family, some recycled from my own childhood and others are newer but I choose to include them as well. I've decided to do a bigger better Christmas for my kids and my family from food to gifts I'm going to shake up everything we usually do and make sure this Christmas is the best one we could imagine to have.

OUR CHRISTMAS LIST

I've included my own gift wishlist in this post, because I hope to inspire my fashion dolls on what to get someone they love or even get for themself. Either way I hope to help someone with my long list of things I would love to get as gifts this Christmas and the kids will have so much fun opening theirs. Let's get into this long list of gift goodies and share more Holiday conversations and tips.


MY FAMILY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING LIST

I love surprising my family with gifts they asked for and others they weren't really expecting to get after waiting so patiently throughout the past few months. I'm only sharing a small portion of my Christmas list, because of course I want to share the fun stuff with you guys and share pictures of what else we got in a after Christmas post the day after.

NEVAEH'S GIFTS

LOL Surprise: Bigger surprise pack And LOL Surprise house with 85+ surprises


 



LITTLE TONY'S GIFTS

Paw patrol my size lookout tower, Paw patrol racers 3 pack, Paw patrol paw patroller




 





FOR THE KIDS TO SHARE 

 



HUSBANDS GIFTS 

Xbox one kinect (Camera), Reclinint swivel leather gaming chair with Turtle beach elite tournament gaming headset microfiber recliner for livingroom 
















MY GIFT WISHLIST

Urban Decay

1. Naked heat palette

2. Naked cherry palette


3. Naked 4some palette: ONLY ONLINE at Ulta 


    









Morphe 
1. The James Charles palette
 
Storybook cosmetics
1. Mean girls burnbook palette
 







   






Anastasia Beverly Hills: Sultry palette 







J.Cat Beauty: Take me away secret paradise majestic galaxy 21 palette ONLINE ONLY at Ulta 






  
Ulta
1. Glam + Glow 53 piece collection










2. Endess eyes palette 













Tartan and Twine: just a girl who loves makeup bag 

 







SOHO: Gold 3 drawer makeup  case 

 

 BH Cosmetics: Crystal quartz 12 piece brush set

 








PERFUME WISH LIST

1.  Micheal Kors: Sparkling blush 

 








2. Juicy Couture: Viva La Juicy gift set




3. Viktor and Rolf: BonBon pirse spray










4. Gucci: Guilty




  


Yves Saint Laurent: Black Opium 



 



Lancome: La bie est belle






Coach: Foral

  

Kate Spade New York: Truly Daring  





HAIR WISH LIST 

It's time for a upgrade on my hair care and curl care so I really want to try all of these products.

Brush crush heated straightening brush bt Drybar 

 



Bed Head foxy curls extreme curl mousse 










* ALL OF THOSE PRODUCTS ARE FROM ULTA *



MY CLOTHING WISH LIST 

These clothing items aren't shown in any specific order but are from different stores such as Shein Miss Lola G by Guess Express and Target, because I shop at a variety of stores and would love a few of these items on my list 








































 

Thank you for reading and following my journey of fashion and lifstyle ! I hope this was helpful in some kind of way for your Christmas shopping list. With so many people to buy stuff for I am happy I've saved money for this lovely Holiday and look forward to sharing some of our major surprises as they unfold for us. 

#ChristmasList #NewFashionIdeas #UltaHaul #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕 



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD