FAMILY DATE NIGHT: MEDEVIL TIMES EXPERIENCE

Hello Fashionistas,

It's important to me as a Mom to do things together as a family having fun doing something that makes us all happy, and the kids smile. So tonight was a special surprise for my four year old daughter and two year old son, Nevaeh was shocked when we pulled up infront of the castle smiling so big it made me so happy to see her genuine surpise and happiness. It was a great family outting Nevaeh enjoyed herself and yelled alomg with the crowd of people around us, we had front row seats to the jousting tournament in the Blue Knight section and we enjoyed the good food as well. My Husband and I wore matching jackets we got from one of our favorite clothing stores, but I will save all the details about those jackets for a post talking about them within the next few days as well. If you've been following my fashion lifestyle journey, you know how much I love to play with my fashion and tonight we definitely mixed things up wearing this colorful piece of artwork.

OUR MEDEVIL TIMES EXPERIENCE

I enjoyed spending time with my family and seeing how happy my kids were to be there, made it all worth it for us since it was my kids first time there. We bought them light up swords, the cool Blue Knight and the picture they take of you when you walk into the entrance of the castle but that will be kept private for family only. We had time to record some videos that I will post on my YouTube Channel Fashionista Chrystal within the next few days so I can edit it and share later with all of you. If you haven't taken your kids there yet you should ! Prepare yourself for the Grand Hall full of a sitting area, musem of tourture and gift shop where you can see a few of the horses resting.
When we told my daughter we were going to see a Princess she was excited and wanted to wear her pink dress, simce it was sprinkling before we left I put a twist on her outfit of the day by adding some denim #SheLooksSoFly. My Husband and I wore matching jackets we got from one of our favorite clothing stores, but I will save all the details about those jackets for a post talking about them within the next few days as well. If you've been following my fashion lifestyle journey, you know how much I love to play with my fashion and tonight we definitely mixed things up wearing this colorful piece of artwork. There were plenty of picture worthy spots all around, so many cool gifts for all ages and there was a small show inside the Grand Hall when the Queen performed a Princess dubbing ceremony for a woman who was there to celebrate her birrhday.

 


 








 









 



 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 



It was a great night and I was super hapoy to see my kids enjoying themself, Tone really liked seeing the horses and Nevaeh loved everything about the Queen it was so much fun and when the Blue Knight saw Nevaeh standing up cheering in hopes of him tossing her one of his roses. But  when he came over to.Our section he said "I'm goinf to get her something" he won another one of the games and gave Nevaeh the ribbon that says Queen of the tournament on it.
BEST NIGHT EVER ! - Nevaeh 


Thank you for reading and  following my fashion/ Mom lifestyle, things get challenging but I get through it and I'm thankful to be able to create these memories with my family. Keep a 👀for the YouTube videos from our family datenigjt at Medevil Times and for the post about our matching art jackets of the day. Keep God first and stay blessed 

#FamilyDateNight #MedevilTimes #FamilyLove #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad 

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD