HOLIDAY FAMILY FASHION 2018

Hello Fashionistas,

With all the chaos of shopping for gifts and going grocery shopping for Christams dinner, today I want to focus on what to wear for the parties and family gatherings. For me Christmas isn't just about the good foid LOL my favorite part is the fashion ! Looking for something cute for myself and my family is my favorite part, aside shopping for everyone'es gifts that I know will make them happy.

FAMILY HOLIDAY FASHION CHOICES

FOR ME
I put together a group of dresses and jumpsuits that I would love to try out for myself and my little family. For myself I've seemed to be more focused on the material my outfit is made from over the actual style of it, this year I really love velvet LOL and I have crowded my wishlist with majority of that πŸ’―πŸ˜. These styles can be woren for both Christmas and New Years Eve. Brands- Shein, Miss Lola, Express, Target
















































FOR HUBBY
My Husband isn't to big on dressy fashion styles, so I decided to shack things up a little bit for him. I recycled my velvet idea and put it into his outfit as well and paired it with a casual dressy style that he loves and it includes dress shoes as well. Brands- Target






FOR THE KIDS
My daughter loves to wear pretty dresses and sparkle, so I found her something she will really love and for my two year old son I recycled the same casual dressy idea from my Hubby's look to make him look just as handsome. Brand- Target



My family and I are super style forward LOL and I really love that my Husband allows me to play with his outfits in a tasteful way that he will be into, but our 4 year old daughter seems to be taking after me when it comes to making risky fashion choices and I couldn't be more proud that she already dances to her own music so to speak LOL. We never have a specific dress code at our Holiday family gatherings but it seems to be a unspoken tradition that we all dress up in our casual or dressy best styles, because we all seem to be looking like we are ready to attend a semi formal dinner party LOL.

Thank you for reading and for continuing to come back for more of my fashion ideas, a sneak peak into my life and beauty ideas. I am happy to help in anyway that I can so your growing support is highly appreciated πŸ’―. I will be sure to share all of our family Holiday fashion choices as those days arrove and most likely will make another vlog so πŸ‘€ for that and so please subscribe to my YouTube channel Fashionista Chrystal and don't miss out on my Holiday Family celebration.
The verse of the day comes from Jeremiah 29:13 the verse says "And ye shall seek me and find me, when ye shall search for me with all of your heart" those are some meaningful words that hit me hard because I am seeking spiritual growth so this push me further into my spiritual journey to do just that.

#HolidayFamilyFashion  #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad #CantPickOneStyle

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL πŸ’‹πŸ’•

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD