BIRTHDAY STYLE

Hello Fashion Dolls,

My birthday is this month and wanted to celebrate my day with my family so I've decided to go somewhere we all can enjoy, but I don't want to ruin the surprise and will share where we are going when the day comes. So of course I need to look fabolous on my birthday, so I need to go shopping for my outfit since I will be going back where I got my boots (G by Guess).
This year seems to have flashed before my eyes, because it came so quickly it's hard to believe it's 2019 and my birthday is Jan 21st 😁, I will be sure to make a vlog video to share with all or you and put together some content that I will love for you guys to see of my day out celebrating ME LOL.

G BY GUESS STYLE



   






 I also want to get a new crossbody purse, it matches the shirt I want to get and it's cute. I want to
stick with the Guess brand because I fell in love with my boots and seeing all the cute clothes they
have inspired me to wear it head to toe. I wanna keep my boots a mystery until I wear them with my cute outfit, so be ready πŸ‘€, I'm usually not this excited about my birthday but this year is different this past Christmas taught me that we should do more stuff that makes us happy and thats exactly what I will do.
I want to keep my outfit stylish and simple but make a statement with my boots. I also will be taking a trip to Ulta for some make up for me to use when I go out to celebrate my birthday and I'm excited to see what creative eyeshadow I use with my new palette. I've wanting to expand my make up collection and try something new that I usually would'nt, although color has been a trend I've seemed to use a lot.

BDAY MAKE UP



  


Morphe 35M Boss Mood Artistry palette and Morphe x Jacklyn Hill brushe set, this palette was from my Christmas 2018 list that I posted in December and I figured since I didn't get it for Christmas that I would for sure buy it for my bday gift. As you know I really just recently became a make up junkie LOL so lately I've been watching a lot of tutorials and want to try a look I seen on social media, I'm simple when I use eyeshadow so attempting something new will be both fun and challenging for me. 

Dressing up is something I've always loved to do, but since I am doing something family friendly to celebrate my bday my outfit is casually dressy, but I'm also planning something 21+ to do over the weekend and will wear something a little more dressy since it will be a girls night out event. I'm not much of a drinker but it's my bday so I will have two strawberry margaritas or maybe even a glass of good wine after dinner depending on my mood because certain people that are invited make me feel turnt up enough to drink something harder like a mixed drink but hopefully I don't over do it LOL. 
If you know a tood bar or lounge to go for a girls night out please leave the name of the place in the comments or DM me on any of my social media which you can find on my about me page 😁.

Thank you for reading, I love that you keep coming back for another dose of my Fashionista life (I can be very corny sometimes) Reach out let me know what you love about the blog and what series you would love to see me do and any vlog ideas or videos you want to see I would love to know what you guys like, don't like and what you would want to see me doing it helps me come up with more content and topics that you love. Keep God first and stay blessed.

#BirthdayStyle #GbyGuess #MorphexJacklynHill  #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL πŸ’‹πŸ’•


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD