MY ITUNES MUSIC PLAYLISTS


Hello Fashion Dolls,

I love music because it's another way to express myself and most importantly dance my little heart out LOL, but music has such a bigger meaning to it then just being simply good sounds put together. During my teenage years up until my mid-twenties music was like my bestfriend because I always ran to my radio when a boy broke my heart or made me cry, I would listen to love songs which makes no since because I was already sad LOL and my go to R and B artists back in those days were Keyshia Cole, Alica Keys, Destiny's Child, Rihanna, India Arie, Aaliyah, TLC, Boyz to men, Bobby Brown and New Edition.
Music is usually always playing in my house just because one of us wants to hear something but my husband isn't much of an slow music person unless its The Weekend or something similar to his types of songs that super slow love category is something he isn't into. So with that said I do my best to not play certain types of songs just so I dont bore him to sleep LOL.

MY ITUNES MUSIC





I have been a iPhone user for 3 years now but just recently bought my subscription to iTunes music Aug 2018 because my favorite rapper Nicki Minaj started her own radio show Queen Radio on iTunes Radio with the first episode airing Aug 9th. I have other music apps but I use iTunes Music the most and I discover a lot of new songs from the Radio station tab, yes I orginally got my subscription just for me not to miss an Queen Radio episode although I missed the first two live episodes so I listened to those replays but episodes 3-9 I listened live and sent a few live tweets to Nicki Minaj during the broadcast.

MY TOP PLAYLISTS

1. My current favs: Old and New

*Do re mi by Blackbear feat Gucci Mane
*Get up 10, I Do, Be careful by Cardi B feat SZA
*Mob ties by Drake
*KOD by J Cole
*I got the juice by Janelle Monae feat Pharell Williams
*Distraction by Kehlani
*I gotta find a peace of mind
*Ground Zero, Drop the world by Lil Wayne feat Eminem
*Wizard of oz by SPM
*Sucker for pain by Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, Imagine Dragons feat Logic and Ty Dollar Sign
*Sidewalks, Die for you, The hills by The Weekend feat Nicki Minaj
*Renegades by  X Ambassadors
*Lucky you by Eminem feat Joyner Lucas
*Wake up in the sky by Gucci Mane feat Bruno Mars and Kodak Black
*Yes indeed by Lil baby and Drake
*Jefe by TI feat Meek Mill
*My boy by Wale feat J Cole
*Everybody dies,Iconic by Logic
*ICY GRL by Saweetie
*Yernin by SZA
*Swish, Taste, Dip by Tyga feat Nicki Minaj
*White Aston by WONDR
* Y.U MAD by Birdman feat Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
*Beware by Big Sean feat Lil Wayne and Jhene Aiko
*You already know by Fergie feat Nicki Minaj
*Monster by Kanye West feat Jay Z Rick Ross and Nicki Minaj
*Woman like me by Little Mix feat Nicki Minaj
*All eyes on you, Bad for you by Meek Mill feat Nicki Minaj
*MotorSport by Migos and Cardi B feat Nicki Minaj
*Changed it by Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
*Big bank by YG feat 2 Chains, Big Sean and Nicki Minaj
*Lookin ass by Nicki Minaj feat Young Money
*Been on, C'est la vie, Countin, New bae, Nobody, Alcoholic by Chanel West Coast feat French Montana and Safaree
*Workin me by Quavo
*The sunset tapes: A cool tape story album by Jaden Smith
*All the way up here, Bad Bish, Bossy, Breathless, Come back home to me, Pull up, I can be, Break yo chest, I bring me, There for you, Yellow tape, You dont know me by Star Cast
*Gucci flip flops, Hi Bich, Mama dont worry by Bhad Bhabie
*Miami by Bri Steves
*Ormoni by Katori Walker
*No scope by Phora
*Anybody by Young Thug feat Nicki Minaj
*Backin it up by Pardison Fontaine
*Dont get it by Lil Wayne

2. NICKI MINAJ
This has the whole Queen album and a few older albums mixed in one playlist

3. Lauryn Hill
This has mixed songs of hers from different albums

4. Lil Wayne
This has the whole Carter 5 album

5. Lola Monroe
This has the whole Boss bitch's world mix tape

6. Rihanna
This has mixed songs from different albums of hers

7. Jojo Siwa #MomMoment
This is for my 4 year old daughter Nevaeh she loves her

I have a very odd taste in music LOL I like Hip Hop for dancing and Vibe out to some R&B but I also like some Rock like Florence and the machines also some techno such as Ellie Goulding. Some of my Hip Hop choices are influenced by the music my Husband listens to such as Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane, Meek Mill and Logic my Husband likes raw rap Hip Hop so it rubbed off on me a little bit LOL. Follow me on iTunes Music, check out my playlists follow for follow 💯.
I hope you enjoyed my list of music and if you like any of the songs in my playlists let me know in the comments with pink emojis. Stay Blessed and Keep God first, the verse of the day from
John 15:4 says Abide in me, and I in you As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

#ITunesMusicPlaylists #MusicIsEverything #IPhoneForever

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD