SPORTS REPORT: SUPER BOWL 53

Hello Fashionistas,

Super Bowl Llll coming up in 5 days Feb 3, 2019 in Atlanta at Mercedez-Benz stadium and I'm so excited for game day, because I love sports and we will be going to a family party which is our Super Bowl tradition regardless if our Broncos make it. What makes this a great game is that the Rams last Super Bowl debut was in 2000 and they are most anticipated to win, which I will explain later.
Of course when there is a party ladies we have a reason to dress cute and maybe wear heels, with this unpredictable weather in LA it could be warm during the day and then cold at night so when I was looking for Super Bowl fashion my choices had reflect both weather types. I'm always working so any chance I get to be pretty in heels and makeup, I do it because I'm usually in my pajamas when I'm at home.



SUPER BOWL Llll FASHION


 


 



  


  



Even though arent throwing our own Super Bowl party here are some ideas I do have for some of you who may be having one at your house this year. Everything I have found is from multiple different websites and I will share those later. 

SHOES


 







 


 






 



 





  

  





 

  




 



SUPER BOWL Llll (53) DECOR IDEAS

I have alot of diy ideas but those will be kept a secret until we throw our own party so  for now here are some ideas that I hope you enjoy. 


 




 


  




When the Rams beat the Patriots and become the Super Bowl 53 champions, It's going to be great for them to gain more funds for their new stadium in Inglewood and the city could also benefit from this win. Of course I dont want cheating and over rated ass Tom Brady to win not that he doesnt deserve it but LA needs this more then his already successful football career. The Rams will win if they give the ball to one of their best players Todd Gurlley, use cross routes and stop the run. Regardless who wins I'm also excited to see the commercials as usual who isn't? So whatever your reason for watching the Super Bowl be fashionable, safe and enjoy yourself. 

Thank you for reading, please tell me what you think in the comments. Stay blessed and keep God first. 

#SuperBowl53 #PartyTime #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad 

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD