CHRISTMAS AND FAMILY 2018

Hello Fashionistas,

Happy Holidays, I hope all of you enjoyed Christmas with your loved ones and I'm sure we are all still recovering from eating all the good Holiday food LOL,  So I wanted to take a few days off from blogging for the Holidays  before sharing my Christmas story with all of you. This is one of my favortie times of the year, because the looks on the kids faces when they rip  the wrapping paper is priceless. I love it when my kids are surprised to see what's underneath the wrapping paper and they finally find out what it is and since my kids are still fairly young they make Christmas awesome to.

MY CHRISTMAS STORY

We started our Christmas morning with Denny's for breakfast, Nevaeh was so happy thats her favorite place to eat breakfast she loves pancakes with sausage and orders it everytime we eat there regardless of what time of day it is LOL I love me some Denny's. My kids are sone spoiled little people LOL they got a lot of toys and a few outfits but 2019 will be a bigger Christmas because we will be moved into our new apartment by then and have much more space to get them stuff since right now where we live is so small inside they can only have a few toys.



 



My Husband got me a new eyeshadow palette for one of my Christmas gifts and of course I had to use it to our family parties LOL  I will do a make up tutorial within the next few weeks and Nevaeh will be joining me for a special twist so πŸ‘€ watch out for that fashion dolls.. 
So your probably wondering why I wore black on Christmas right? What happened was since we had so many gifts to buy people I decided not to buy myself a new outfit I was focusing on making my family happy and saved a few bucks along the way #CantComplain.

OUR CHRISTMAS GIFTS 2018



 Leapfrog: Leapsmart 3D and academic books



 Disney's Vamperina backpack and Shopkins dollhouse

 Handsome superhero clothing 


 Pretty princess cothing

 His and hers NFL shirts: BRONCOS

Another Holiday season done and happiness all around,  Happy New Year everyone. Thank you for reading and continue to keep your πŸ‘€ open for more great content coming up soon.

#Christmas2018 #FamilyTime #GiftsForEveryone 

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL πŸ’‹πŸ’• 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD