HOLIDAY GIFTING GUIDE

Hello fashionistas,

With Christmas a little less then a month away some of us still need to get some gifts maybe your a late shopper or more people decided to come over and now you need to get them all something now. Whatever reason you need gifting ideas, I have you covered with my gifting guide that covers just about everyone in the family and whoever just decided they were bringing plus ones along last minute. My favorite Holiday has always been Christmas not only because of the gifts but the experience I mean the fancy decor, fall scents that make you think about the outdoors, snow or fake snow depending on where in the U.S your spending the Holidays and of course the happiness everyone feels from spending time together during Winter vacation. Christmas music is so damn cheerful it's down right depressing, especially for those who don't have real family to spend Holidays with. I use to love all the Christmas music singing the lyrics proudly but as I got older I realized just how sad it really was and we don't play Christmas music in our house but when we visit family I just have to deal with it LOL.

MY HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE

MY CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

1. Too faced Let it snow girl palette: Limited edition

 
2. Too faced Gingerbread spicy palette: Limited edition

 
3. Urban Decay: Naked Honey palette and honey pot set

 

4. Smashbox: Shooting star 3 palette set






 

5. Lip smackers: Dr Pepper 4 piece lip balm set

 

6. Broncos purse with matching wallet: Dooney and Bourke



 


KIDS CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

1. Frozen 11 Elsa's enchanted ice vanity

 

2.Frozen 11 Elsa and Anna travel dresses





 

3. Vamperina scare b and b house


 

4. LOL Surprise 2 in 1 glamper fashion camper and LOL Surprise exclusive dolls set


 

5. Toy Story 4 Buzz Lightyear robot

 
6. PJ mask PJ seeker and character figurines

 

7. Hot wheels ultimate gator car wash playset

 

HUSBANDS CHRISTMAS WISHLIST

1. Broncos gear






 

2. Cologne gift sets: Nautica and Addias 



DAD'S CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

1. Steelers gear

 

2. Cologne set: Tommy Hillfiger




 
MOM'S CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

1. Purse and wallet 

 


All of these items would be a great gift for your family or friends and they are surely to love whatever you got them, tell your family/friends how much you love them or appreciate them not only during the Holidays, but everyday. This year I'm not cooking for the Holiday, but I am going to enjoy visting my family, laughing and eating all the good food. Since I'm not cooking this year, I am going to take home a plate of food from all parties after the first one with dessert LOL, what is yout favorite Holiday dinner dish you have to put on your plate ? For me I need to have mac n cheese, dressing and greens with hot sauce/black pepper. I hope you enjoyed my post and let me know what you think by leaving feedback any is appreciated. Keep God first and stay blessed, the verse of the day is from
Psalms 100: 4 and it says Enter into his gates with thanksgiving and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him and bless his name.

#HolidayGiftGuide #ChristmasWishLists #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad 

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD