HOLIDAY PARTY STYLE

HelloFashion Dolls,

Long time no share, I'm not going to make any excuses for why I haven't posted in awhile but I finally planned out my upcoming posts while I was handling some PTA Mom stuff, family situations and preparing for the upcoming Holiday family gatherings we are going to attend this year. I have been so busy getting Holiday stuff together my photoshoots kept getting pushed back, so I put together my looks in a different way because I really wanted to share these with you. Lately I've been working on my planned posts and trying to schedule photoshoot dates/times that I can stick to but of course life has other plans LOL and other matters need my attention therefore pushing back my original date/time.

HOLIDAY PARTY STYLE: ALL OUTFITS FROM SUGAR RACKZ

Lately in LA the weather has been a little unpredictable being cold with fog in the morning, hot by the afternoon and raining a few days later. So I have no idea what tue weather will actually be like on Thankagiving, Christmas or New Years Eve but this year I wanted to take some fashion risks and I really truly love my new outfits I got from my new favorite store Sugar Rackz ! Shout out to the owner Mo for always hooking your cuatomers up with great deals and cute clothes I am definitely a permenant shopper no doubt about it girl LOL.

1. PASTEL LEOPARD PRINT

 
Glitter heels: Shiekh
I haven't had the opportunity to wear this outfit yet because I originally bought this and the next outfit for my very first influencer pass to a top notch event, but it was postponed for Dec 2019. I know this will surely make me feel pretty and might even make me start feeling myself a little bit LOL. 


2. HIGHLIGHTER BOLD STRIPES
Glitter heels: Shiekh
I love a pop of color so I wanted to keep that theme for this style to and rrally took a fashion risk with this bright ass yellow LOL. I really love that it's paired with black and white stripes, because that allows all the attention to be on how uniquely colorful my risky outfit is LOL. 


3. CORAL BLUE THIGH HIGHS

 
Thigh high boots: Guess
Dress looks familiar right ? Yes I wore this for our wedding anniversary date night, I loved how comfy this dress feels and the way I feel when I wear it makes me smile just thinking about it LOL. I paired it with thesr thigh high boots to give it a more Fall look and to finally have a reason to wear these boots I got last year for Christmas and I will be feeling so pretty wearing this.

I'm always telling you to take fashion risks and I hve definitely done that with the first two styles, but I am beyond ready to slay the Holiday partu style this yeat as I should πŸ’―πŸ˜. This fashion risk was totally worth the try and I look forward to my next shopping day at Sugar Rackz to continue taking these risks since they seem to be working out for me right now. Thank you for reading and following my journey, I am grateful that you keep coming back for more fashion, lifestyle and beauty shares. It means so much to me that you fashion dolls enjoy what I share and value my opinion enough to check out my upcoming shares, thank you all so much πŸ’•πŸ˜. Keep God first and stay blessed out here, when so many people have nobody to run to during trying times and always check on those who are important to you never know what someone is dealing with or going through because mental wellness is a huge deal nowadays so make sure you check on family ot friends.

#FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad #SugarRackz #HolidayPartyStyle 

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL πŸ’•πŸ’‹


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD