iPHONE 11 REVIEW: WHAT I REALLY THINK

Hello Fashionistas,

I have been an iPhone woman for about 3 years now and just recently I upgraded to a new iPhone, so today I want to share my honest opinion on this phone. Ever since my husband got me my first iPhone which was the iPhone SE in rose gold, I was happy to finally have an iPhone so a new or old model didn't matter to me I was just happy to get it. So this Holiday I decided to create a new segment where I review products and share them here with you and only give very honest reviews.

MY IPHONE 11 REVIEW

 

I love that this comes in 6 different colors and as you all know my favorite color is pink, but it wasn't available so I got purple instead and it looks super cute with my glitter case. I have had this phone for about a week or so now and there is a lot that has changed about the phone in general that I want to talk about first in my review today, let's get into this fun review.

iPHONE FEATURES THAT CHANGED
1. No home key anymore
This is one of the best new changes

2. Screenshot buttons
Without the home key, screens shots are better this way

3. Power off buttons
The double button action is unique and I like it 

4. Face ID unlock
Not going to use this feature in case someone ever tries to rob me LOL 
but I think its cool for those who do wanna use this feature.

6. Open window view 
Again without the home key, I like having to swipe for me to see my open apps

7. Headphones with lightening cord
This is different and I like that there isn't an extra hole for the headphones

I love everything about this phone! I don't miss the home key LOL because mine was starting to feel like it was getting loser and make a clicking sound and I use the "Hey Siri" when I never did with any of my other iPhones. Just love this phone so damn much, I feel like a kid getting a new tech gift for Christmas πŸ’― and I will stick with iPhone forever I will never switch. 
The color isn't pink but it's still cute 😁 the double cameras are cool, the camera quality is a lot better and I love that you can customize the pictures you take right after the shot. I enjoy all the new features like swiping to pop up certain menus, swiping to get see all your open windows and all the swiping is better than having to push a button that gets weaker with each usage. 



 

These wireless headphones are JBL jump endurance, they are Bluetooth able and not only play your music but have a mic so you can take calls with them on. This bump so loud and are super high-quality audio, I've had these since I got the iPhone 6 S Plus for my birthday and I wouldn't trade them for any other headphones even though the beats wireless headphones that are on sale in the Apple store are tempting me to buy me some pink ones LOL.

 This is smaller than my 6 S Plus but I kinda like that it's not so big since this one can fit inside my purses and pockets perfectly fine. I'm on my phone a lot since I blog and do the majority of my online work on the go so most of the time I use my phone and battery life is important and the battery life is way better it lasts 10 hours without a charge.

The cute talking Animoji's are fun to use when your texting friends or even your husband, customize the person avatar to look like you so have fun with it, recording yourself as an emoji is fun for all of us and It's something to make your messages fun to send.

The new camera features are cool! Being able to shoot video in photo mode, take bursts photos by capturing the perfect action shots. Pick the lighting in portrait mode when taking a picture and the result is a high-quality picture not bad at all.

Get a reminder when you message a certain person, in the reminders app turn on "remind me when messaging" then pick the person. I think this is cool because I seem to forget things I need to tell someone when I get to multitasking at home so this will be helpful to me.

You can personalize your reactions in text messages, by taping the memoji tab in iMessage pick the emoji and drag it into your conversation in the text window area and this another way to make texting people more enjoyable.

Do more with Siri: Get directions, for example, say "Hey Siri get directions home" and she will pull up directions to get you home from somewhere unknown. This is a good feature because if you get stranded some where and dont know your way home this will help you find your way to safety.
Find photos by saying "show me pictures from our family road trip" this eliminates the need to scroll down a long ass line of photos just so you can see the first family road trip. Teach Siri who's who relationships such spouse, brother, sister, aunt to your contacts and tell Siri "My Aunt is Nicole". I love these new Siri features it makes a lot of things easier on me I like to write but I enjoy shortcuts.
Add things to your up next list by saying "hey siri add Cindys baby shower to my up next, again eliminates having to open things up and type shit into it LOL.

Family sharing: Share one iCloud storage plan with the whole family and everyone gets their own space. Also share other features like location sharing, screen time, Apple music, Apple TV, Apple arcade and Apple news. I just started uaing this because now we are on a Apple music family plan so we can all have our music and not need to pay two seperate times for something we can share. This feature makes me feel more safe and not worry about where my kids are when I can just look at my phone to see LOL and my husband can know where I am in case something happens to me.

Share your ETA to your friends so they can see that your running  late to meet up with them, because they wont think your ditching them. Save your location like the start of your hike so you can find your way back later by touch/hold maps then tap mark my location.


Thank you ladies for reading and following my journey, life is a incredible roller coaster it may not always be the prettiest picture painted but things always get better you will come out of these trials and come out of it better then when you went into it. So keep your heads up God loves you and wants best for you. Keep God first and stay blessed.

#iPhone11Review #iPhoneLoverForever #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad

FASHIONISTA πŸ’‹πŸ’•



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD