AN ACTIVE FASHIONISTA'S LIFE PART#1

I haven't always been into wearing heels and dresses, there was a time when all I wanted to
do was play sports because my Dad got me into playing since both my parents were very
active in sports themselves. I played basketball, baseball and soccer growing up, my Dad
turned me into this active athlete when I was seven years old lol it's funny how I still have
the same active mind frame now thanks to my Dad and love him for teaching me how to
play sports.

Now it's been a few years since I've played any sports, but have been thinking to get back
into the game and can't seem to make up my mind. My fiancé Tony keeps himself active
by skateboarding then seeing him bust his tricks encouraged me to give it a try, but learning
tricks takes focus and practice: I learned how to do two tricks and one of them Tony had
to help me with so I would be doing  it right.

GIRL SMOKING SKATEBOARD DECK

This is the skateboard that I'm going to get for myself and it's going to be fun just getting to
coast on my new board while Tony's busting tricks, then soon I will be learning more
tricks to. The two tricks I can do are Ollie and back side 180, but I want to learn a few
more tricks so that I can play skate with Tony and shock the world with my skating skills.

People may not understand why I enjoy these things that are considered "Male activities",
but I honestly don't care what anybody thinks, because sports is apart of who I am enjoying
sports and skateboarding is a sport that not only keeps you moving it also helps your
coordination skills. I support Tony in his skating and look forward to cheering him on in
contests watching him succeed in his dream, but he also supports me if I want to learn
how to skate for my new hobby and only really do it when he's practicing. We went to the
skate park in Torrance and it was fun watching him bust his tricks in his element, because
 he needs to be there practicing his tricks so that he can be great in the skateboarding
industry.

Remember fashion dolls just because I like skating doesn't mean that I don't know how to
turn the skater girl look into something cute so watch out for this look I out together.


YELLOW/GRAY BILLABONG TUBE TOP AND GRAY STRIPED SHORTS

This was an outfit that I wore when Tony and I went to the skate park earlier this week and
it was a hot day plus I needed to get rid of those tan lines I've got from my tank tops lol. I
wore this with my black/gray/silver flat sneakers so that I could coast on the board if Tony
takes a break then he will let me have a turn on his board and it's fun getting to take turns
with the skate board with my fiancé.

I always stay myself and rock any style that I choose, because if I like it then I'm going to
wear it looking cute making it my own. Haters are everywhere and it means nothing to me,
but they tend to try to phase me and want to be mad when they can't I'm way to strong to
fall for fakeness just need to follow through with my plan. PINKBARBIE <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD