How I Match Colors For My Outfits

A problem that a lot of fashionista's have is matching colors for their outfits, but it's a lot easier then you might think and I will explain the ordinary way plus my personal matching style.

ORDINARY COLOR MATCHING STYLE
Every fashionista should know that knowing and understanding colors is key to being to able to match them without any issues.

If you know how to use the color wheel then matching colors wont be much of an problem, red blue & yellow are the three primary colors.

MY PERSONAL MATCHING STYLE
Ive always been the type of girl who loved to match everything I wear together lol, first thing to remember when matching colors is to be yourself and try new things.

COLORS I WEAR: Pink (neon, dark,light) Brown (dark, light) Green (light neon) Purple (dark) Turquiose Blue Red White Peach Gray Black Brown Beige

When I put together my outfit for the day I make sure that all the colors I picked compliment each other and they dont have me going out into the world looking like a clown lol.

MY COLOR MATCHES

Baby pink top: Paired with gray leggings and both a dark gray or light gray match with this look.
Shoes: Paired with pink glittery flats, gray flats, pink sneakers or sandles

Turquiose lace back top: Paired with gray leggings, black jeans or black capri pants

Shoes: Matching color, black, gray or white

Leopard top: Paired with black jeans or leggings and sometimes even red would compliment this  look.
Shoes: Red, tan, black or brown

I havent always been a huge fan of wearing bright colors lol but now days Ive found myself being more attracted to clothes that are colored. I havent attempted to incorporate in very many different colors into my wardrobe but I do want to switch it up this summer.

I find myself liking light shades such as blue,  pink, peach, beige and green. But the bright colors I find myself liking are pink, blue, green, orange, purple and turquiose

Brown, red, green and turquiose pair best with gold accessories but better match with like colored handbags or sweaters. Pink is my favorite color and I like to match this color with lighter or darker shades of the same color or sometimes I match it with brown, white, black, beige or try something new like navy blue.

The last piece of advice on matching colors I will leave you with fashion dolls is that matching colors in your fashion style is meant to compliment the other color and mixing to many different colors will make you look crazy and let people know you tried to hard to incorperate the right colors into your look lol. Stay true to yourself and choose colors you love being seen in creating a fabolous colorful look that will be sure to get you several head turns. Have fun matching your styles and always try something new because it can always turn out to be better then you thought.

Enjoy being unique my fashionista's and never let anyone tell you that your look isnt fashionable, because they dont know that fashion has no rules. Smootchies PINKBARBIE<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD