MAKE UP, PERFUME & BEING CONFIDENT TIPS OF THE DAY

Today I would like to share with you the make-up products that I currently use and a list of some that I will be trying out very soon, because I think it's time that I start wearing my make-up more often and I've got to add a few new things to my collection before I begin my trend again. Hopefully this segment will help you out with deciding on what brand to use or even what colors to use, because every fashion forward woman should know the do's and don'ts of make-up application if she uses those products.

EYE SHADOW IS MY BESTEST MAKE-UP FRIEND

I'm not really a big fan of using make-up all over my face like using foundation, but eye shadow is something that I enjoy using and the way that I can be creative with the colors makes my look a trend of it's own. I can blend two colors together to make the original color lighter or darker and I use two colors one each eyelid to color coordinate a lot more with the fashion style look I'm aiming to achieve, I own thirteen eye shadows in various colors, two eyeliners, one drumbeat red lipstick, one powder foundation in natural ivory but I use to use honey brown and I have a make-up set of brushes.

EYE SHADOW COLORS: Sinful cinnamon (pink), sassy (green/brown), cream pink, cinnamon brown, almond brown, stone purple/lavender, blue wattage with gray, Caribbean browns with turquoise, white, yellow and green. I enjoy mixing colors together to make my make-up stand out, because anything that you put on your body is a piece of fashion history including make-up so choose wisely when pairing your outfit with the make-up your going to apply. I even own a eyelash curler, but don't really use it like I use to, because I don't use the clear mascara anymore (can't find it) but I still keep just in case I want to start using it again.

MAKE-UP BRANDS I'M CURRENTLY USING: Avon, cover girl, mineral wear, Revlon, Neutrogena, Maybelline, Hip and Almay. I  have a cover girl powder foundation that I've been using lately to cover up red spots on my face, because my skin has been acting weird leaving me bumps and red spots occasionally. Although I don't have any pictures of my eye shadow trends I will be sure to take photos when I start using my make-up again so that I can post them up soon to share with you.

When shopping for make-up always go with your favorite brand or the first good one that you think of and start your search for good quality make-up products. I'm a colorful kind of girl so I always try to find new and unique colors when I shop for eye shadow, but still purchase some of my favorite ones because keeping some of the same color trends is a good idea to switch things up when you mix colors. Always go as bold or soft as you want and don't think about the people who are going to criticize your look, because they are just jealous that they didn't do it first and rock your eye shadow how you want it to be NO EXCUSES. I blend my eye shadow without thinking of how others will see it or think when they see me with it on, because then you get nervous and end up not wearing it how you love to.

When picking foundation the mineral powder is currently the best powder foundation and then there is liquid foundation which some have that air brushed finish to it and most of them are difficult to notice when applied.

PERFUME CHOICES & TIPS OF THE DAY

Every woman loves to smell good at all times and that's a wonderful habit to have, because when you smell good you feel good and people  enjoy being around people who smell good. All women love to buy perfume or body sprays, because we love those light but lovely scents of roses or cucumbers with lemon and we need to make sure we always have a surplus of these products and never run out of it. Choosing perfume it depends on what type of smell you enjoy light, medium or a bit heavy then you will find the right scent for your taste. I enjoy a bit of a light but medium scent when I get perfume.

TOP PERFUME BRANDS
1. Heat by Beyoncé
2. Paris Hilton
3. Baby Phat
4. Curve
5.Juicy Couture
6. Vera Wang
7. Dior
8.Chanel
9. Rihanna
10.Guilty by Gucci
11.DKNY
12.Coach
13.Dolce & Gabbana
14. Guess
15. BCBG
16.Jessica Simpson
17. Fendi
18.Estee Lauder
19.Burberry

LIST OF PERFUMES I USE
1.Paris Hilton (my favorite)
2. Baby Phat
3. Outspoken by Fergie
4. Vera Wang
5. Curve
6. Heat by Beyoncé

LIST OF PERFUMES I WANT TO GET
1.Coach
2.Burberry
3. Juicy Couture
4. BCBG
5.Dolce & Gabbana
6.Guilty by Gucci
7. DKNY
8.Dior
9. Chanel no. 5
10. Guess
11.Jessica Simpson
12. Fendi
13.Estee Lauder
14. True Religion
15. Rihanna
16. Justin Bieber

MENS TOP COLOGNE BRANDS
1. Chrome
2. Armani
3. Gucci
4. DKNY
5. Usher
6. Perry Ellis
7. Calvin Klien
8. Curve
9. Versace
10. Tommy Hilfiger
11. Hugo Boss
12. Burberry
13. Ed Hardy
14. Nautica
15. 212 men

Confidence is something everyone should have, because what's in side of you is beautiful and no matter what anybody else says your beautiful on the outside to never let people make you change the way you view yourself, because at the end of the day the only person who knows who you really are is you. The way you carry yourself can tell a person what you think of yourself and your confidence level, so if a person is strong and independent then when people see you in public they will know what type of strong person you are and either stay away from your crazy ass or embrace you with kindness and if you show sadness or distance people will see you as weak so they will talk bad about you or kick your ass. If you love yourself and are secure in the person you are then that's your confidence and you should never let anybody make you change your mind on that, because you have the power to control your thoughts and never should give that ability or power to anybody else.

HOW TO BECOME CONFIDENT AND  STAY CONFIDENT TIPS OF THE DAY
Confidence: Feeling good about one self

1. Don't worry about what people think of you as long as it's not true let them think whatever they want, because you know the truth.

2. Surround yourself around people who share the same interests or goals as you to motivate yourself to do the things you say you want to do and eliminate the fake people.

3. Tell yourself positive quotes to keep yourself strong and remain secure in what you are doing.

4. Make a plan to change things you don't like about yourself and improve them so that you can be better at your weaknesses.

5. Don't live above your means and always do things you can handle so you don't over whelm yourself messing things up for yourself.

6. Show your strengths so that they out weigh your weaknesses and you will eliminate them so you can improve more about yourself

Setting your mind to something can be hard sometimes when you don't have the right crowd of people in your lane supporting you and cheering you on and once you've made up your mind don't change it, because your first gut feeling is always the correct one. It's alright to get people's opinion on things, but never do what someone else says they would do, because it doesn't mean it's going to work for you if you try it and it would be a shame if you lost something because you listened to someone who was wrong.

Staying confident is easy if you don't ever want to have low self-esteem again and keeping a positive mind frame keeps you on track for being confident for the rest of your life. Don't let anyone stop you from your goals and dreams, because they are selfish and don't want to see anybody doing better then them so they delay someone else's life just so they can feel like they are some what better then the next person, but they are worse then they are making you out to be and making themselves look so much worse by talking about someone else and their life when they don't have one of their own.

So remember fashion dolls believe in yourself and anything is possible, dreams do come true and you can become anything you want to be as long as you stay in school getting good grades, be determined and motivated and don't let anything or anyone hold you back, because you will regret it one day when you think you've gotten over it when really your still mad and want to cry. Don't let the things that people say effect how you view yourself or kiss the person you thought you were goodbye, because she's never coming back. PINKBARBIE<3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD