MY FIRST WISH LIST

I've been looking for new fashions online and in local department stores I love the most and
then I created a list of things I would love to add to my fashion collection. My love for new
styles is becoming more intense each time I window shop online lol and since I love clothes
so much my passion is fashion and I'm determined to change the fashion scene with my new
looks.



HEART BLK/SLVR DIAMOND STUDS

These diamond earrings are so pretty and I need to add
them to my jewelry collection. These studs are from
Daniel's Jewelers, who I just opened an account with
this week with my fiance. My wedding ring is going to
match these earrings except my ring will be a square black and
silver diamond ring.



                  PURPLE SUEDE LOAFER HEELS

I was searching online for the latest heel fashions, then when I came across these I feel
in love with both the style of the heel and the two tone purple coloring. I've been adding
more color to my wardrobe, because it looks better this time of year and need more.


LEOPARD/ORANGE SLING BACK PUMPS

This is a cute style, but as all my followers know I love leopard print so I LOVE THESE lol
and I have something orange I can wear with these once I purchase these. I use to own have
a pair of white sling backs but they broke lol.

GRAY/PINK WORK PUMPS

I just love these two colors and these pumps are just what I
need to work a job interview like my runway. These pumps
would go good with anything I wear dressy or casually dressy.


My favorite color is pink so of course I would fall in love with
these pumps. This goes great with a sophisticated style or even
dressy so I will be sure to pair it well with my looks.








GOLD GLITTER HEELS WITH STRAP

These are so cute and I love the style of them with the glitter paired with that wood touch
makes this a must on my list. I would wear these with anything dressy to casually dressy
to give my looks the right touch of sexy heels it needs lol.

MAROON/GRAY CUTOUT HEELS

I have been meaning to add something in this color to my wardrobe so I guess these heels
is where I'm starting first lol. I can see myself matching these with something casual like
skinnies or even a cute night dress depending on the mood I would be in that day.







PRINTED WEDGES

I'm a fan of the wedge heel and the ones that I currently own are
plan so these will spice it up a lot for me. I love brown so these
would match well with my brown outfits I just bought.

ROYAL BLUE STUDED PLATFORMS

I think these are super adorable and I need to have these in my collection so I will attempt
to find some of these very soon. I like the glitz glam look that the studs all over the front
of the heel is a girly touch, but I love it ! I'm such a sucker for heels. OMGNESS



GOLD GLITTER SKINNY STRAP PUMPS

I love the style of this heel and it's always cute when gold is paired with glitter so these
are a must have. I could wear these with skinnies, skirts, shorts or a dress and still have
that sophisticated look if I wanted to pair my look with bling bling.

CHAMPAGNE/DIAMOND PUMPS

I would so wear these to my own wedding, because this is one of the colors I want in my
wedding along with pink. I love that they laced the inside of the pump in gold, because
gold is the perfect accent color to pair with champagne and any light shade of pink or
peach would look great together.

BLACK/SUEDE STRAP PLATFORM HEELS

Idk why I cant stay away from black for some odd reason and so these ended up on my list
but they are cute, I wouldn't mind having a few of these in various colors. This style is one
of my favorites since I'm into the straps on heels and can be sexy or classy when I wear
them.

ROSE PRINT BOW PUMPS

I like the rose print a lot and already have a pair of black rose print pumps in my collection
and these pink ones would be a great addition. Again the color pink played a huge part in
me putting these on the list.

BLACK/CANVAS LOAFER HEELS

Once again I choose something in black lol and I really like this style so I need these in
various colors to match different pieces of clothing. This is a old school loafer style and it
can make any outfit be vintage, dressy and chic, but being cute is key.

PINK/BLACK TWO TONE HEELS

I love the choice of colors used with these (typical me lol) and the straps are cute as well.
These heels would make my dressy styles be more fierce then I thought lol and I will be
sure to twist it up.

PURPLE/SUEDE WEDGES

I enjoy wearing this style of heels, because there very easy to walk in and can make a nice
casual look become semi-dressy. I haven't always been a fan of purple, but now I've found
myself being more attracted to colors when it comes to the things I wear and purple has
just been added to the list of colors to add into my wardrobe now.

ROYAL BLUE/GOLD CHAIN PRINT HEELS

 These have got to be the unique print I've ever seen be used on a pair of heels before, but
yet I want to own them and I will wear them with the cutest thing I can find so I can share
that with you when I do it.


 So I was looking online and found all these great shoes there, so now I've got to
work my way towards getting a pair of those heels I profiled for you. I hope you enjoyed
what I shared with you today and please remember to treat fashion like you meant to do it
and all your style ideas will work beyond belief breaking all fashion records lol Represent
all fashion lovers and rock your unique styles showing the world who you are.
PINKBARBIE <3







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD