BEAUTY AND NAIL POLISH TREND TIPS OF THE DAY

Summer time is basically here and I've been slacking in finding new beauty trends, because I haven't really been wearing much make-up as much as I use to. But today I was looking online at beauty products and that's what inspired this beauty post with a twist in make-up education from me lol.
 
Although I'm more of a dressy type of gal I feel cute and stylish in any style I wear feeling comfortable in my own skin, but for many of my looks I also have a beauty product or make-up that I use. I like to wear make-up but I don't use blush or mascara, because it's just not for me and occasionally I will put on foundation but only if it's not going to be to hot or if I'm going to be in front of a camera, but I do like to use the powder foundation when I purchase it. Eye shadow is the make-up that I love to use, I've learned to blind colors together to create different shades of a original color and I use two colors on each eye to really color coordinate my make-up to my outfit making it look trendy.

BEAUTY TIPS OF THE DAY

Skin Care Tips: When it comes to washing your face you have to make sure that you do it everyday, because you don't want to start off your day with a dirty face it doesn't put you in a very good mood. If you have oily or dry skin Neutrogena is good to use for either skin type along with Clean and Clear those products I've used before getting a good result so give it a try and you will see how it works for your skin type.

I think everybody should wash their face and take care of their skin, because it's good for your health if you have healthy skin then you have a healthy body if you keep both of them up to par and keep it up. After washing your face with a cleanser or moisturizer it's a good idea to put lotion on your face, but a moisturizing lotion or coco butter lotion, because putting lotion after drying your clean face is going to give you skin a soft touch. I wash my face everyday with the same routine, because that's what works for me and when you find the right product and face washing routine for you then stick to that and your going to have beautiful radiant skin.

Nail Polish Tips: I normally don't paint my own toes, because I wasn't very good at doing it but recently I've become better at applying the polish on myself so I'm glad that I've started a nail polish collection and paint my own nails. I own eight nail polishes and so far have tried two of the new ones someone gave me, but I'm going to try out the other colors during the summer time so I can wear sandals.

NAIL POLISH COLORS: Golden orange, snow white, snow pearl, clear, pink glitter, pearl pink, dark burgundy and ice blue.
I've only used the pink glitter, pearl pink and both snow colors and I plan on using the others in the summer like I said before. I'm creative so I might just use these colors on a manicure.


When picking a skin care product remember sometimes you might have to get two different ones to work together or one that works for everything you need from a skin care product and choose wisely. There are a lot of fun creative designs that can be used with nail polishes if you choose the right colors to combine together and pick the right design as well. So I'm going to show a few of my nail polish wish list right now.

 
 
 
Here are a lot of my future nail ideas to get done when I go to a nail shop to get them done and I will be sure to post my own pictures when I do get these designs. Hopefully I helped you out with a few new design ideas that you have been thinking of getting but needed more to the look you wanted "Your welcome" Trust me fashion dolls these nail trends are going to look good this summer and even if it's old in season you can still rock it for a semi vintage look lol who cares what anybody else thinks because it's all about if you like what you got. Enjoy my future nail trend ideas.
  PINKBARBIE<3























 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD