DRESSY SWAG

Hello fashion dolls ! As you may know as a sophisticated fashionista I like to dress up. Any chance I get to slip on a cute pair of heels that's exactly what I do lol and I hope you like what I've shared with you today.

TAN DRESSY TOP & BLACK TAN HIGH LOW SKIRT

I wore this to do a few things and to a dinner party later that night. I have a classy and conservative fashion swag when I switch things up and show off my sophisticated fashion sense.

PAIRED WITH

* Silver ball hoops and matching bangle bracelets

* Brown and tan blend eyeshadow

* Black wedges or gold/black heels

This conservative fashion style is one of my favorite, because when I wear this I can be causal dressy with flats or sandles. It's also good to pair gold with tan and brown so I'm going to get gold jewelry soon.

I'm never weary about how to assemble my wardrobe for the day, because when I dress up I do like to wear heels or wedges to turn my fashion style into whatever I want dressy, causal, regular and conservative to be uniquely put together. Heels make me feel like a business woman and a classy woman so I enjoy wearing them on any occasion that I can.
#STYLENISTA-SQUAD

PINKBARBIE <3
                            #CLASSY-LADY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD