MY FLEUR DE LIS ONLINE SEARCH

Hello fashion dolls interior design is something that all fashion lovers should have knowledge of, because it's part of the genre but just interior design is for home fashion decorating.

Ive been into interior design since high school and have always dreamed of interior decorating my first house ever since LOL. So Ive decided to include my unique interior design style that will show some things I found when I went online to find fleur de lis images and I also found more designing inspiration with other interior design finds I found today online.

MY FLEUR DE LIS FINDS

*The fleur de lis is unique and reminds me of a leadership symbol.

*I would love to decorate my house with this as my theme and I'm going to be on the look out for fleur de lis home decor.

*When I was browsing through the pictures of the home decor I saw some nice pieces from fleur de lis, the symbol was shown in different colors and even had wallpaper LOL.

As a interior designer you must keep up with the changes of the seasons, colors, themes and years because knowing what to look for in any decor genre is your strength. I'm kind of into modernized things but with chic sophistacation to keep things some what updated, but nice.

I also found a flower wall decor, heart and art like decor that I would use if I had an extra room in my house LOL.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed my interior design finds from fleur de lis and hopefully you were inspired to create your own interior designs with the same themes I shared in this post.
I like to be different in all things fashion and when I design the interior of my first house, then I'm going to create something different and modern with my interior design touch.
PINKBARBIE <3
                #FLEUR-DE-LIS-SWAG
#INTERIOR-DESIGN-MAGIC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD