NEW SWAG PROFILE #1

Hello fashion dolls long time no blog lol since it's been so long from my last post I wanted to share a few new fashion trends of mine with you. Hope you enjoy my swag.

LEOPARD TOP & BROWN MAXI SKIRT~This was a outfit that I put together for a warm day of running around with my fiance. Jewelry: Silver balled hoops and matching bangle bracelets. Shoes: Black loafer flats. Hair style: Curly side ponytail and Make-up: Nude brown and dark brown blend.

I been trying new looks with my brown maxi skirt to change things up a bit by pairing it with crop tops, tank tops, t-shirts and tube tops and I pull it off every time lol.

I hope you enjoyed my small swag post lol. Remember to never let any judgement from others make you weary about your style. True fashion sense is feeling comfortable in the style you love wearing even if people of the world may see your vision differently don't let that phase you.
#Swagged-Out-Squad
#Stylnista-Swag
#Unique-Fashion-Sense

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD