SPRING HEAT 11-14-13

Hello fashion lovers I wanted to share my spring 2013 fashion swag.

Gray two tone stripped vest, white top and patched shorts

It's a hot but beautiful day today and I had a few things to take care of so I wanted to dress accordingly for the spring heat.

PAIRED WITH
- Hot pink/Brown Guess shoes
- Gold diamond stud earrings
- Black silver belt

I don't always apply eyeshadow and I kinda wish today I would've lol, but my chance will come sooner or later.
In this fashion swag outfit I was comfortable and cute, but conservatively, because my image is sophisticated but always comfortable have to represent who I am and what I stand for.

FASHION ADVICE

When it comes to clothes I would say it's a big deal how you wear your particular fashion swag, because a real woman doesn't expose herself for everyone to see. I don't think there's anything wrong with short outfits they are usually cute but expose more then I'm comfortable flaunting to the world, because I'm conservative and sophisticated like that  :-D. Stay inspired by fashion you see on TV, people around you and in magazines.
#FASHION-SWAG   #UNIQUENESS

PINKBARBIE <3
                    #STYLENISTA-SQUAD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD