THANKSGIVING 11-28-13

Hey fashion dolls, the holidays are here yay ! LOL I love this time of year, because you get to spend it with family and enjoy great food together. This years thanksgiving was a little different with eveyone having something different to do, I spent my thanksgiving with my fiance and his family.

This year for the holidays I decided that I would dress up in nice clothes and heels, so thats exactly what I did on thanksgiving. I went for a dressy sophisticated look with my long sleeve dress with pumps and my blazer.

MY DRESS AND ACCESSORIES

* Peach long sleeve dress

* Gold bunny chain, baby blue with gold hoops.

*Flower print pumps

* Tan brown crossbody purse
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love to dress for the holidays and although it was a little cold at night I still was happy that I wore my nice dress.
PINKBARBIE <3
                     #DRESSY-SWAG-QUEEN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD