COLORFUL TYPE OF DAY

Hello fashionistas, today I want to show you a new look that I recently tried out and I hope that you guys like them. I really need to work on having better facial expressions in my pictures LOL and it will make my posts so much better with my look on point with my cute outfits LOL. I have been spending a lot of time thinking of new things to share and post with you guys, so I decided to keep sharing new trends that I've just tried. OUTFIT OF THE DAY: TEAL/STRIPES AND CAPRIS TOP: About A Girl PANTS:Unknown HEELS:Unknown I hope u enjoyed my post and keep checking back I'm going to share more posts routinely. PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA #SWAGGEDOUT #COLORFULSTRIPES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD