MY FRINGE STYLE

Hello fashionistas, It's been a very long time and I have to admitt that it feels awesome to be back sharing with all my fashionista sisters :). I will update a lot of posts ASAP because I enjoy sharing my outfits with you ladies. 
OUTFIT OF THE DAY #1: FRINGE WORTHY LEOPARD 
I love this maroon/suede crop top, with the fringe in front andback. Although I normally don't wear anything with my stomach showing, but I felt super confident and comfortable wearing it and my fiance' loved it as well. 

TOP:Cleo Apparel PANTS:Golden Drama HEELS:Madeline Stuart JEWELRY:DIY 

OUTFIT OF THE DAY #2: FRINGE, CAMO AND BRONCOS 
Yesterday was NFL gameday and my favorite team the Denver Broncos were playing,so we all wore our team gear for the game and I hope you like the look that I put together. 

TOP:Cleo Apparel SHORTS:Pro Club BOOTS:Epic Step JEWELRY:DIY SNAPBACK HAT:Tribal Print Broncos 

I hope you have a blessed day and were inspired by my post to keep trying new trends :). god bless you all PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD