CROP TOP & TRIBAL PRINT

Hello fashion dolls,
I have another outfit post to share with you and I hope that you like it. I  love to mix and match colors as long as I like the way they look together then I can care less what anyone thinks of it at all LOL.

OUTFIT OF THE DAY

This crop top is one of my favorite shirts right now and if I could I would literally wear it everyday LOL, but since I can't I'm going to try to find another one just like it and buy enough to go with everything I have in my closet LOL.

I got these shorts as a gift from my mom and once she gave them to me I was in love with them. I usually never wear these with heels, but today was just one of those "I feel like wearing heels" type of days so I threw on these.

TOP: Forgot where it's from
SHORTS: Unknown
HEELS: Shiek
JEWELRY: Factory 2 u


Stay blessed and keep God first fashionistas. PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3 p="">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD