LEOPARD & PATENT LEATHER

Hello fashion lovers
Today I want to share a few photos I took a few days or weeks ago, late post sorry ladies been busy with the kids and getting some business ideas together as well. I've been very active on social media lately and you can follow me on my profiles, I will leave my social media info at the end of this post.

LEOPARD PRINT & PATENT LEATHER GOLD CHAIN HEELS

It was a special day because we were celebrating something, so you know I had to dress up some LOL. I don't really wear this skater skirt much, so I thought it was time to bring it back out and it was hot the day I took these photos.

TOP: Swap meet
SKIRT: H&M
HEELS: Paprika

Fashion is important to me, because I express myself with what I'm wearing and people sometimes ask why do I dress up; I love feeling good and dressing that way is apart of me. Here are my social media profile names: Twitter & Pinterest = @cmlfashionista Instagram= @fashionistachrystal Facebook email= thefamouscml@yahoo.com my Google+ profile direct link is at the bottom of the blog.
PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA ��

#stylenistastyle #ootdlatepost

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD