MINNIE MOUSE BOW CASUAL

Hello fashion dolls,
I have been trying out new looks a lot lately and today I had something to do, so I decided to try out something different. As I've been changing things up with my looks/styles I also have become very  addicted to cutting up my clothes and turning them into a tank top, short sleeve or vest.

BOW HEAD WRAP: MINNIE MOUSE STYLE
It's fall and it's time for me to bring back my head wraps LOL and although today was a hot day I wore one made of light material; I like to make the bow's infront look like one you could pin in your hair, or even flat bows like ribbons, sometimes I wear the bow up front or off to the side.

TOP: Swapmeet
JEANS: O.T styles by USA Jeans
SNEAKERS: ADIDAS

I cute up the purple top, because I've been trying to switch things up; the sleeves were long but sagged some so I cut those off and the bottom of the shirt clinched a little at the waist (I didn't like that). I don't always cut straight, but even though the bottom of my shirt is a little ragge #d, I'm proud of the top I made and when ever I have the chance I'm going to buy a bunch of clothes just for me to CUT UP to make my own unique looks.

I don't wear my hair down to much and since it's been  hot that hairstyle doesn't seem to cross my mind, but today I wanted to wear it down so I put my tea tree haircare product in my hair to make it curl up teasing my hair for the wave effect.

Today I had a good day out with my family and I hope you all enjoyed this beautiful saturday. Stay inspired to make your styles truly yours by cutting up shirts or adding different accessories, nothing is off limits in fashion be versatile. #STYLESWAGGTIPS #SWAGGINGITOUTAGAIN
PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3 p="">


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD