BABY SHOWER OOTD SWAG

Hello fashionista's,

I haven't had a chance to really have girl time in awhile, so when I was invited to my cousin's baby shower, I was excited to see my cousin and was happy to be there; So as usual my cousin looked beautiful in a white Fashion Nova dress glowing and smiling, it was so cute to see her prego.
I took the kids withn me and both of them enjoyed themselves, playing with the other kids, as a Mom it can be  a challenge raising a toddler and my daughter is three years old so it's diffinitely a unpredictable day when you go out with your toddlers and infants.

MY BABY SHOWER OOTD

Top: Swap meet
Skirt: Ross
Heels: Swap meet

Nevaeh was in love with the stage custom made background and was chilling there a lot through the night LOL and she was dressed cute, enjoyed herself.


     





I love the decorations! It was a Hawaiian theme and the tacos were so good the velvet strawberry cake was amazing and I loved the candy bar we got to fill up mason jars full of candy;  It was a well needed girls day with family, it was a fun day. I haven't seen my cousin in awhile and it was nice to finally get a chance to see her and celebrate the arrival of her daughter Aria.
My daughter Nevaeh has a somewhat long middle name and apart of it is the same as what my cousin is naming her babygirl, hete is Nevaeh middle name Autia-Rose ๐Ÿ’• ; I'am so happy for my cousin and excited to meet little Aria.

This is the last month of Summer and I barely wear this high low skirt, so I knew this was the perfect time to pull it out of my closet and dress it up for a girl's day out at a baby shower. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend !, Hopefully I have inspired you in some way, I knoe that fashion can always make a woman feel good about themself while looking good to. Stay blessed and keep God first

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’•

#BabyShower #GirlsDsy #OOTD #SlayingFashion


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD