FASHIONISTA OOTD

Hello Fashion dolls,

I have finally worked out a posting schedule that works good for my everyday life, so I am sticking to it; I just love using my selife stick to take pictures, but still need to do a location photoshoot at the best spots to take pictures. I'm becoming way more comfortable with embracing my bodies flaws and today I rocked my own runway in a crop top leggings combo, because it's a journey limitless to overcome and I'm still working on my self love journey but nobody's mean words can set me back because I have come a long way and won't go back to low self esteem covering up and thinking I'm not beautiful.
Fashion doesn't have a limited size its for any and every woman with a fashionble sense of style, small or plus size you rock whatever fashion trends you want as long as you feel comfortable and pretty in it, always be your own version of super model that confidence you envoke will be so infectious everyone you come across will feel as if they have to get to know who you are.

PHOTOSHOOT OUTFIT BREAKDOWN

Top: Ross
Leggings: Ross
Sneakers: Air Jordan's 1

The leggings I wore today were maturnity and they still fit great, but what I love about them besides the color mix is how they are high waist style since they are from maturnity fashion. My Jordan's are my favorite sneakers aside from my pink/black ADIDAS πŸ‘πŸ½. I was having a comfy casual Wenesday today and I still look cute.

 



 



 


 


Stay inspired by fashion and other things that inspire your fashion sense. Take fashion risks, there are limitless ways to be fashionable don't stick to just one, because remember your own runway model.
Stay blessed fashionable confident and keep God first, the enemy isn't fighting you because your weak the enemy is fighting you because you have a purpose.

FASHIONIST CHRYSTAL πŸ’‹πŸ’•

#PhotoshootDay #FashionistaSquad #CasualFashion #AirJordans1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD