MTV VMAS BEST DRESSED '17

Hello fashion dolls,
I was excited about the MTV video music awards because I was going to go to the Forum and witness the red carpet live, but Mommy duties became priority since my baby Tony II has a cough I stayed home instead. I love styling outfits, which is the reason behind my obsession for red carpet fashion LOL so let me jump into my favorite best dressed fashion styles from Sunday August 27th.

MY RED CARPET BEST DRESSED

Cardi B
I love her style it's versatile and she showed off three fashionable looks that inspire me in fashion. Her white jumpsuit on the red carpet was basic and trending with the cutouts paired with the long train πŸ’•πŸ”₯


Look #2: Her blinged out romper and matching cardigan coat + boots, oh my goodness this was stunningly cute and it made her stand out from everyone else. It was a custom made look by Amgel Brinks πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ’•


Look #3: Pink looks good on her skin tone!, this also was custom made but by Christian Siriano and it is so sophisticated sexy fits her well. I of course love that it's pink, but while Cardi B was presenting this gorgeous gown had a malfunction almost exposing her nipple on live TV, but she handled it gracefully holding up the part that was slipping off all while not over reacting. πŸ‘€πŸ’•

Nicki Minaj
Pink also looks good on her LOL, I wonder if she was hot af in this leather jumpsuit but she looks great. The bralette style jumpsuit is givng us all the domanetric feels, but she is working the res carpet. πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ½
     


Yara Shahidi
I love this gown she looks amazing; Off the shoulder and draped trend is elegant paired and th color is perfect on her as well. As she grows her fashion sense matures as well, I look forward to seeing future res carpet styles.πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘€


Paris Jackson
I have to say although this two piece set is simple with a dressy twist, she makes it look so good!. I look forward to seeing what her fashion sense matures into.πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘€


Julia Micheals
This gown is lovely, the glitter ombre color is modern amd chic. She looks amazing πŸ’•


Hailee Steinfeld
Amazing dress!. I enjoy her style a lot as well, I love that her dress gives off a vintage vibe and she is  slaying that red carpet for sure. πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ½
   

Snow tha product
She has reinvented the little black dress in true mermaid style fashion for her first red carpet debut. Simple but yet so sophisticated and classy, she looks gorgeous. πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ’―

Vanessa Hudgens
Loving the floal sheer combo. Amazing red carpet style and to me wearing head to toe one color is risky but she pulled it off well. πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ’•


AWARD WINNERS

Kendrick Lamar: 6 wins for Humble

Pink: Micheal Jackson video Vanguard award


PERFORMENCES

Cardi B: Bodak yellow

Kendrick Lamar: Humble + DNA

Julia Micheals: Issues

Lorde: Homemade dynamite

Fifth Harmony: Down

Demi Lovato: Sorry not sorry

KYLE: iSpy

Alessia Cara: Scars to your beautiful

Pink: Get the party started, so what, raise your glass, just give me a reason, perfect
          What about us, don't let me get me, blow me (one last kiss)

I enjoyed the show and seeing the red carpet fashion, next time a award show is in LA I will diffinitely be there reporting live for you ladies. I am a freelance red carpet reporter and will get my way into the red carpet be sure to keep a eye out for me LOL. It has been a dream of mine to report live on the red carpet + to impact fashion and that's exactly what I will do as a influencer landing a good fashion or entertainment career would change so much in my life, but I will remain humble.

Hopefully, I will see you at the next award show or concert; Always be #AConfidentYou, declare your truth and don't allow negative criticism derail your from your calling. Be stylish strong inspired and well dressed πŸ’― Stay blessed and keep God first.

With love

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL

#MtvVideoMusicAwards #BestDressed17 #RedCarpetReports






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD