FASHIONISTA PHOTOSHOOT

Hello fashionistas

I been brainstorming some new blog post and YouTube video ideas, so I have set up a post and video log to keep up with, I love doing photoshoots whether or not they are done professionally or by me LOL I enjoy posing and coming up with creative things to do. So today I want to share some photos that I took yesterday and I am so excited to show them to you, I am getting better with posing and facial expressions which I am super happy about, but I still have some practice to be on model status. I've been doing a lot of networking lately and have a tryout for a casting company next week and I am super excited about it, because it's a opportunity for me to get my face seen as an extra in movies TV shows music videos and fashion shows, never know what other jobs I can get from this casting company and look forward to what greatness will come from it. WISH ME LUCK.

OUTFIT #1

Top: Rainbow
Skirt: H&M
Wedges: Swap meet

I love leopard and red is the perfect color to pair with it. I have only wore the skirt once before in this picture and I honestly don't wear it because of how short it is, but it looks great on me especially styled the way I have it in my pictures.
We have a deal



    



OUTFIT #2

Dress: Forever 21
Heels: Sheikh

 




I got this when I graduated from Career Colleges Of America in 2012. The cut out sleeve is super cute and I think that peach looks good with my light skinned complexion, the silver sparkle heels pairs well. I love to sparkle and shine, because it makes me stand out in a crowd even more then I already do with my outfit LOL.

I will have more good fashionable posts to share with you ladies in the following days to come along with videos on YouTube. Please give me some suggestions on what to do on my YouTube leave me comments or email me with your feedback, I would love to hear your thoughts. Here is the link to my YouTube channel please subscribe and watch my vlogs https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYUHkdcLl8v4lOYm1EhxpDA
please give me feedback it's highly appreciated. I finally used my new pink selfie stick for my pictures.

Stay fashionable confident and blessed, keep God first. Don't let anyone make u believe your beautiful, tell them to kiss your ass LOL nobodies words validate your life always be who you are for yourself don't worry about people's views they are ignorant fools. Love yourself so your capable of being loved by those who truly love you the way you are, never let them go but haters can kick rocks.

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL

#FashionShowoff #Photoshoots #FashionistaSquad


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD