CHRISTMAS 2017 LOOKBOOK

Hello fashionistas,

Happy Holidays! The end of 2017 is quickly creeping up on us and it’s hard to believe the end of the year came so quick, but I’m happy to see it end 🀣 because I’m eager to see what greatness and blessings will manifest itself into my life #Amen πŸ™πŸ½. So today I need to share with you all my Christmas πŸŽ„ stuff and I hope you enjoy it as much as we did making it.

MY CHRISTMAS 2017 LOOKBOOK πŸ“–

My kids were dressed so cute and I will for sure have to get these pictures printed off my phone. The kids were both dressed up, looking fly and Nevaeh loves getting cute; she was so excited to open gifts and get dressed up. As a Mom for me Christmas is all about the kids being happy when they open up their gifts on Christmas morning and my happiest feeling is when my kids have that overly excited feeling bursting out of them πŸ’― , which makes the Holidays so much sweeter #HappyMamaπŸ’•.



      

    



I hope your Holiday were full of happiness and love, enjoying your family and friends. This was my son Tony's first time opening his own gifts and he was happy to finally not get in trouble for ripping paper 🀣, it was so cute to watch him and Nevaeh get excited about their new stuff. I love Christmas and cooking a big dinner is surprisingly easy, I love cooking because it's fulfilling seeing your family grubbing down on your good home cooking it really does make me happy when my family loves my cooking πŸ’‹πŸ’•πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ½. 
This year our family was suppose to go on a huge family Christmas trip to Big Bear Lake and spend the Holiday weekend in a cabin up there but something came up so we have to put that trip on hold for 2018 I was looking forward to taking my kids to have what I would've hoped would've been a snowy Christmas. Although our plans changed on us, I still had a big group of people to cook Christmas dinner for. Here is my Christmas dinner menu 2017
* Ham * Turkey * Dressing *Greens * Mash potatoes * Baked mac n cheese * Hawiian rolls 
* Red velvet cake

Stay blessed and celebrate New Years Eve safely, share your NYE OOTD with me and I will feature my favorites on my Instagram. Keep God first. Matthew 26:41 says "Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak".

#Christmas2017 #ProudMamaMoments #MyKidsAreFly #HolidayFun

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL πŸ’‹πŸ’•

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD