MY DAY OUT: SHOE SHOPPING

Hello fashion lovers,

I love shopping, today my husband surprised me and took us out for lunch and then took me to buy some shoes πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ’• It’s been awhile since I’ve added any new shoes to my collection, so today I was happy to buy two pairs of cute shoes your going to love to. My obession for shoes is challenging to fight back the urge to buy more since I love sneakers and heels, I have some new trendy styles that have inspired my choice of shoes I just got today and I’m eager to put together a fashiom style to pair with them.

SHOE SHOPPING DECISIONS



Heels: Wild Diva
Sneakers: Jordan Jumpman Pro BG

I’ve been wanting some black sneakers for awhile and was excited to see these on sale, and even the pumps were on sale, so I had to get both 🀣🀯 Can’t pass up a good deal on shoes ladies. As I’ve mentioned before I have a private campaign coming up and these shoes will go perfect with that post.
My fashion style is so unique, I get inspired to try new twists wih my looks by including the trendy things I like into them with my swag of course πŸ’―.


OTHER NEW STUFF

    


Top: Target
Makeup: Ulta Beauty

It Cosmetics travel makeup brush set, It Cosmetics SPF 50 with CC+ powder foundation, this was my first time shopping at Ulta and I didn’t know what to expect, and I knew what brands they offer. Since it was my first time shopping there, I was eager to look in the whole makeup area of the store first 🀣 But there was so many sections of makeup by each brand sold at Ulta Beauty and the staff who work the floor for that section of the store are so good at helping with any of your makeup needs; I will definitely be going back to Ulta Beauty for some more products, I will share them all with you and do tutorial videos for my YouTube channel.


 CURRENT TRENDY INSPIRATION



*Velvet: It’s classy, versatile and chic, I will try it in different styles.
*Color schemes: I always stick to the same colors, now I am switching it up with new color palettes and creating a trendy look.
*Embelishments: Rhinestone, printed, rose embroidery, patches, spray paint and unique prints

So with all thie new stuff my husband got me, those new post content ideas I told you about before will finally be put into work. As a budget fashionista that loves shopping, I can go shopping for what  I need to get and a lot of the time I end up with more then I intended to get; I have a spending limit for shopping that I can’t go over and if I get great deals on everything I need, I can save money.

Thank you for reading today, I was so excited to get all this new stuff and had to share it with you fashionistas πŸ’•πŸ’― on my way to taking fashion risks like πŸ€ͺ🧐 #WaitForIt #StylenistaGoals.
When I go shopping and come across trendy looks I get inspired, so when my new clothes for my campaign you will see what looks I came up with and using the neutrals color palette is the first item on my inspiration list I am taking a risk with. Stay blessed and keep God first, 1 Thessalonians says “Encouraging, comforting and urging you to live lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory”.

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL πŸ’‹πŸ’•

#ShoeShopping #NewStuff #StyleInspiration #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD