TWO LATE OOTD’S: MOMMY CHRONICLES

Hello fashionistas,

I have been doing so much these past few weeks. Kept meaning to get at least one or two pictures, before starting my day and today I have to share these looks with you. It’s been awhile since my last post, but December is a busy month with Christmas shopping and planning to cook a awesome Christmas dinner for my family is a little hectic. For December I’m starting my Mommy Chronicles segment and it will feature a series of posts, pictures and vlogs on my YouTube channel Fashionista Chrystal that you won’t want to miss.

MOMMY CHRONICLES PART#1
MY FAMILY AND CHRISTMAS PLANS REVEALED

I have my two small kids and have a fairly productive weekly schedule, on top of that the Holidays are coming and my three year old daghter Nevaeh knows exactly what gifts she wants this year.  And, my one year old son is learning so much from her quickly I need to get him a learning development toy because his intelligence is already high #GrowingToFast #TonyAndNevaeh
My kids seriously keep me so busy, but I love watching Nevaeh watch her favorite YouTube videos of princesses - YouTube kid stars this girl can memorize songs and words to these videos she watches  over and over.
For Christmas this year we are having a special family tripmand I am super excited to go. When I have more details of my Holiday family trip I will update you, this is going to be one of the best Christmas’s we have ever had for my kids and I’m going to create a lot of content to share, so much Nevaeh/Tony II cuteness 🤣. With the trip coming up there’s a lot to do for us to get ready, and with these kids you know it’s a mess LOL, so stay tuned for some cute family content 💻 #Vlogging.



OOTD #1: I LIKE GRAPHIC TEE’S WITH MY LEGGINGS

   


 



Top: Target
Leggings: Ross
Jewelry: Boomy 
Perfume: Bobon by Viktor & Rolf
Makeup: It Cosmetics and Rimmel London

The day I wore this, there were some arrands to run with a few other things that needed to be done and I needed to be comfortable. My go to makeup look was to be natural and use a semi dark color scheme, I’m going to paractice on cat eye eyeliner styles to share and create basic styles;
I was so consumed in what I was doing, that I forgot to take pictures of the kids #DamnIt.

OOTD #2: CROP TOP ATTITUDE 

 

   


Top: Boomy
Jeans: Boomy
Jewelry: Boomy
Perfume: Bonbon by Viktor and Rolf
Makeup: It Cosmetics, Rimmel London

I love this shirt, because it’s a cute color for roses and the bralette style straps along the top. This was a family day at my parents house, I felt like being cute since I knew we would be going out for  dinner and although you know heels are always my first go to for outings 🤣 Jordan’s was my choice instead. I didn’t get any pictures of the kids this day either 🤦🏽‍♀️ But I did record a vlog with Nevaeh that’s currently active on my YouTube channel Fashionista Chrystal #SubscribeAndWatch that you won’t want to miss. 

This is one of my fashion risks and I absolutely love this look ! I was a little weary about trying it, because usually I don’t a crop top without a tank top underneath but I really loved how cute I looked and the way my outfit made me feel sexy. It was deffinitely one of my most confident moments I’ve had in awhile and I look forward to more because that’s the way all women should feel in fashion/life is sexy, confident and happy. 
Thank you for reading today, I hope you come back for more fashion inspiration and some good old  uplifting insight. Stay inspired and stay bold don’t dull down because someone says your shine is to bright, remind them that strong personalities outweighs microaggression. Stay blessed and keep God first. 

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕 
#OOTD #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad #MakeupLover #JordanJumpmanBGPro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD