BRAID CARE PRODUCTS

Hello Fashion Dolls,

I recently had my hair re-braided and a this time I wanted to do try a new color other then blonde and my own hair color brown so I decided to get red instead but wasnt sure what shade although I knew there was no way I would get any bright shades of red so I opted for a neutral shade kinda in the middle of bright and dark LOL. I'm so happy that I picked this color and this will be permanently my new hair color for braids, wigs and weaves it makes me look pretty and goes good with my light skin complexion, so I am going to do my best to stick to this color, but I REFUSE TO DIE my natural hair I'm scared that the hair dye will make me go bald because I'm mixed 💯 #DontLaughAtMePlz.

I love this color so much that I want my braids to last longer so I went on a mission to find products that can help me do that, because I at least want to keep my braids in for a few months before taking them out. At first I was a little weary to think these products would work because the red hair is synthetic but hairstylists say it's going to help, so here is what I found to work for me.

BRAID CARE PRODUCTS FOR LASTING LONGER

Keep those edges slick, my favorite edge control and it smells so damn good LOL

 

Keep your hair tied up, there are head wraps that are made from fabric that can help keep your hair from frizzing. Just find the right color or print you love.

 
Help strengthen and restore your hair by putting this on your braids and scalp

 
  


Protect your scalp with this grease. Rub it on your scalp twice a day or as desired to help with itching and dandruff

 
Keep your scalp and hair moisturized with oils



   



Bring more life to your braids with hair lotion that you rub onto the braids


 


  Keep your braids from getting messy by using a pomade type hair gel specifically for styling
    


 Use  frizz control products to stop hairs from sticking out of the braids
  

Get mousse to pair with the frizz control product 


    

I havent bought everything on this lost I have the Sulfur 8 and a coconut with hibiscus hair lotion from Shea moisture. I will go back in a week to get the rest of my products and will share my progress in a later post. Thank you for reading and I hope to have helped you with braid care. Stay blessed and keep God first.

#BraidCare #RedHeaded #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad 

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD