FAMILY DATE NIGHT: PIRATE ADVENTURE

Hello Fashionistas,

My days off from work is a little mixed off, so my Husband and I decided to have a early Valentines day date as a family and we wanted to surprise the kids with something new. Went took them to the Pirate dinner adventure show in Buena Park, it was so much fun and I really enjoyed the stage that was actually an authentically replicated 18th century Spanish Galleon 46 feet long and 18 feet wide ship anchored in a 300,000 gallon lagoon. The decor inside the venue is amazing it looks just as if you walked into the 18th century, the crew members are dressed in pirate costumes, there is a open bar and a big souvenir shop. Everything about it was cool LOL I felt like a kid again there.
The actors are very dedicated to their roles and their passion for acting is definitely protrayed during the show, there were a lot of skits that make you laugh and the songs are catchy. There is so much action with sound effects and I love that there is so much audience interaction they choose 6 kids to ride in two boats around the lagoon, 5 people from each colored group to throw the balls to their pirate, two men to be escaped prisoners and four kids to shoot cannons/guns at the ocean monster. The food was super good and the dessert was amazing as well chocolate cake with strawberry sauce.

FAMILY DATE NIGHT HIGHLIGHTS



 



 



 



 


 

 


MY OOTD 

Jumpsuit: Slauson Swapmeet 
Sweater: Boomy Apparel
Sneakers: Jordan's  
I've had this jumpsuit for awhile now, but this is the first time that I've wore it. I felt so pretty and a lot of other people who were there were checking out my style, hair and makeup LOL all eyes on us as usual because we are street famous 💯. 

 

I will upload my vlog video to my YouTube channel Fashionista Chrystal later this evening so please go watch it. Thank you for readinf and following my Family Date Nights, I hope you enjoyed my post and please feel free to leave comments. Keep God first and stay blessed, the verse of the day is from 1 Corinthians 13:13 says And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

#FamilyDateNight #PiratesDinnerAdventure #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad 

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD