GIRLS NIGHT OUT: TIFFANY HADDISH EDITION

Hello Fashionistas,

It's been awhile since I've had a girls night out and was excited to be going to the Microsoft Theatre for my very first time. Last night was so much fun ! I had tickets to the Tiffany Haddish She Ready tour with my cousin Tayllor, but it was a phone free event. So at the entrance they give you a little pouch to put your phone in, then they lock the pouch with the pin it comes with and give back to you but they have designated phone areas where you can go get it taken off to use your phone and when your ready to go back to your seat they put it back on before you go back into the lobby area.

MY GIRLS NIGHT

When we walked up to the theature entrance area we seen like 6+ different lines and these lines were long LOL but we got into the line we needed to be in with tickets we had to print out before getting there. Since we couldn't use our phones inside the event I took pictures before I left so I wouldn't forget to show you what I wore, because my outfit  was fly so I have to share that.
Tiffany Haddish is super funny and I love that she is donating some of the proceeds from her tour to her She Ready Foundation that helps fostered youth around the world. She is very humbled by her success, living in her truth, happy and open about who she is which makes her very relateable.


MY OOTD

Outfit: Boomy Apparel
Heels: Unknown





  


   

TIFFANY HADDISH

She started on a TV series and has done a handful of good movies, but she is super funny. We met some cool girls in line behind us and they kept us laughing the whole time, to bad we couldn't find them after the show. If any of you guys know who they are please comment their Instagram or Twitter. 


 



 

 


#FashionistaSquad #SheReadyTour #StylenistaSquad #GirlsNightOut #TiffanyHaddish

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD