RED CARPET: OSCARS 2019

Hello Fashion Dolls,

Last night the 91st Oscar awards aired on ABC 7 and usually I would only watch for the red carpet fashion, but this time I watched enough of the award show to see one performance and a few awards be won by Black Panther. I always enjoy watching  these awards shows mainly for the fashion but also the acceptance speeches because it's both tradition and inspirational to hear the sincerity and genuine humbleness of the award winners when they talk.  I was letting the kids watch TV for awhile and when they both decided they didn't want to watch cartoons anymore, I switched the channel right when they announced Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper performing Shallow live for the first time since the release of their award winning film A Star Is Born.
When they announced winner of the best production design, I got all teary eyed during Hannah Beachler's acceptance speech and it was touching to see her get emotional while she read from her iPhone. It was amazing to finally have an Africian American superhero and predominantly Africian cast, then see the film win an award at the Grammys and then win even bigger at the Oscars 2019.

RED CARPET BEST DRESSED

1. Regina King

This gown is elegant and that long tail is chic couture, which I love but my favorite part is that deep leg split and she is killing it, Regina girl ! You look amazing and keep bringing us those deep leg splits girl its working for you.

 

2. Ashley Grahamn 

I love the vintage mermaid style of her gown, because it shows off her silhouette and she looks great.

      

3. Awkwafina  
She is rocking my favorite colot and looks amazing in this glittery suit, I love it!. One of my favorite       
details about this suit is the shirt she wore with it matches the suit and her Chanel cluth purse is so  
  damn cute. I love her and had no idea she was a rapper before this award show, but I laugh  everytime I see her in the Google commercial with the suculent plant.

 

4. Jennifer Lopez

She sparkles and shines in this body hugging gown. It's no surprise that Jlo brings hot fashion to the red carpet, because she always slays when she walks the carpet.

       







5. Amandla Stenberg 

I dont know who she is or what she does, but she ia giving me 50's flappers vibes with this dress and I love it!. Her hairstyle is amazing, I really like the color and style it's braided into it's elegant. 

  

6. Serena Williams

She is killing the red carpet and looks amazing in this dress. I love the sequins red and the ruffle front combo. 

   

7. Jennifer Hudson

I love that she is rocking one shoulder style with ruffles, the leg split is popular on the red carpet nowdays.


   

8.  Fatma Al Remaihi 

Again I don't know who she is or what she does, but I love the color and the minimal embelishments on her gown. It's a statement piece because although she is all covered up she still looks gourgeous and elegant in her silky dress.


 

9.  Amy Adams

This heart-shaped gown is gorgeous and she looks amazing, I love the different angles the detailing that's draped all over the gown and I really like the shimmer and sparkle. 



  

10. Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet

I really like them as a couple, I think they are cute together. I love that they color coordinated their outfits and it's so cute when a couple compliments each other with their fashion. 


 
  

11. Maria Menounos

She is giving me spring vibes and I love that, she is bright. Looks great.



  
  

12. Marie Kondo

Again I don't know who she is or what she does, but she is slaying in this cute pink embelished sequins gown. I love the lace draping and the rutched style at the waistline.

 

I really enjoyed this years Oscar's Awards and I look forward to seeing more red carpet fashions in upcoming award shows. I hope you liked my best dressed and feel free to let me know what you think in the comments. Stay blessed and keep God first.

#RedCarpetFashion #Oscars2019 #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad 

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💯 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD