BIRTHDAY GIFTING: BLOGGER EDITION

Hello Fashion dolls,

January is my birthday month and is six days away, so of course I want to share my gift wishlist with all of you. This year I'm actually looking forward to celebrating my birthday and I actually have plans to look forward to as well #BlessedToCelebrateMe.

Although, I have an idea of what to do and where to go but the offical plans are not confirmed yet so keep a lookout for my upcoming birthday night out post the day of my birthday. So I put together a few things that I would want for my gifts and of course I would love anything my family and friends give me, this is just what I like.

MY GIFTING WISHES








 

I am a very easy person to shop for despite the long wish list 💯 when you really know me and what I'm into of course. I'm always looking for new trendy and cute items, but seem to always get stuck at Ulta beauty, I have been on a budget lately because there is something important we are saving for. But I know my husband has something special up his sleeve and I can hardly handle waiting to find out what it is.

Thank you for reading and following my journey, hopefully this helped out if your looking to gift a fashionista or girly girl. Typically I don't celebrate much for my birthday just get a couple gifts and have a family dinner with the people I love. Keep God first and Stay blessed. 

#ItsAlmostMyBday #BdayGiftGuide #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL ❤💋  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD