BIRTHDAY OOTD STYLES

Hello Fashion dolls !

Today is my 32nd birthday ! I'm truly blessed to see another year and to wake up everyday with my kids, Husband. I don't typically have parties for my birthday and today is no different LOL but I do have plans for the whole day to be spent with my family chilling with the unexpected rain and going to dinner and maybe a movie in a Lyft. I will share with you guys my two birthday styles of the day and the make up I will be using tonight and also be sharing in more detail what I have planned out. Today is going to be one of the best birthdays I've had in a long time, because I've been working hard to make sure I can provide for my family and save for a new apartment all while making sure I balance being a good Mom and Wife in the mist of my own emotions, because I am the rock.

This morning I woke up sleepy, which is typical early morning behaivor on a school day for Nevaeh so then I poured myself a glass of coffee and went on with my morning routine. I've been smiling, singing and dancing all day, considering all that I've been through these past few months I'm blessed to be feeling so happy and being my complete unfiltered self, I'm sure anyone of you ladies can relate with me that when you've been dealing with some unexpected circumstances it can not only make you feel overwhelmed but rabdomly stressed or depressed when things seem to be slowly starting to get a little better. I've been behind on my fitness goals considering all that has happened, But I am restocking my cabinets with my plant based meal items because I have ran out of everything within the first few days LOL and forgot to download my apps which I just remembered to do yesterday so my fitness journey will begin next week.

BIRTHDAY OOTD




 

Jumpsuit: Slauson Swap Meet
Blue shirt on my waist: Ross 
Heels: Mexico Plaza (Lynwood)


 

Jeans: K. Jordan
Knit sweater: Ross
Sneakers: Jordan 5's 


 

Socks: CVS 
Of course these are only ever worn on my bday πŸ˜πŸ’―

These are my day to night styles for any occassion, really depends on how you want to look and the statement you plan to make on your day. I'm a busy Mom so of course I need to wear sneakers runinng errands, school drop off/pick up, and PTA meetings, because these feet were definitely made for walking oookur. 

BIRTHDAY FAMILY PLANS

We are going to have dinner at a nice restaurant called V DTLA its in DownTown LA and I'm beyond excited to go for my first time, luckily it happens to be on a day to celebrate CHRYSTAL!. It's nice to be pampered even if it's just for one day I am happy to take all the love with a smile on my face πŸ’― and since I'm always making sure everyone else has what they need or want it feels good to be the focus for once. Then I'm going to have a girl's night out with my Mom and my best friend, but I'm not sure where we are going specifically all I know is that we are going to have some adult drinks and dance the night away #girlsnightout #32feelsgood.

Thank yoy for following my journey and stay tuned to my upcoming content.

#BirthdayOOTD #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad #32LooksGoodOnMe

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL πŸ’‹πŸ’•









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD