MY JANUARY MUST HAVE ITEMS

Hello Fashion dolls,

Since this is my birthday month, I wanted to share some things that I absolutely need during the cold Winter season and will showing a variety of different items that are sure to tempt you into buying that makeup palette you've been meaning to get, that dress for the next girls night out, those boots you can't go without and something for the house. I have multiple hobbies and passions to pursue in life, and with my blog I get to be creative in everything that I put into developing my content to share here.

Like I have mentioned before I'm a budget fashionista who's happy to find any discounts or lower prices on everything that I need for me and my family. I really enjoy online shopping, but shop instore when there is a immediate need for clothes or shoes and of course I'm hoping to catch a discount. I have found cute clothing companies independently owned that are decently priced and become a loyal customer because the pricing fits the right budget to get what I need.

THIS MONTHS MUST HAVES

Photo credit: Amazon, child be wild, Chic wish, Apple, Martha Stewert and DH gate

1. Warm jacket or sweater



2. Cute sweats



3. Boots



4. Long sleeve shirts





5. Quality jeans




6. Headwraps, head bands and turbins




7. Phone gaming tool

I play Call Of Duty mobile app, so this gaming tool will definitely come in handy for me and I would love it because I'm super into playing it on my phone. I actually want this one instead of the previous one I believe that was shared also in a previous post.


It's been super cold lately and it's essential to have the Winter staples so that you can stay warm and have less of a chance of getting sick with a cold or even the flu. I didn't put any makeup on my list because I already mentioned some of the palettes that I want in a previous post and didn't want to repeat any items in this post.

Thank you for reading and following my journey, stay tuned for more content coming up this week that you wont want to miss. I hope you enjoyed my gifting guide and also hope it helped you figure out new things for yourself or someone your close to. Keep God first and stay blessed.

#BirthdayMonth  #JanuaryMustHaves #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💓💋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD