GOLDEN GLODES RED CARPET

Hello Fashion dolls,

Its about that time again for award shows to flood our TVs and I know I'm a few days late on posting, but I've been doing some freelance work for a friend and got caught up on my deadlines for all of that. So today I had to take the time to post this for you ladies and I hope you enjoy it, I didn't watch the award show but I've seen the highlights on the news and I will get into all of that a little later in the post.

                                                                    Scarlett Johansson

 

I love the statement with the deep v neck plunge and she looks amazing.

Tiffany Haddish

 

She looks amazing ! Pink goes well with her skin tone. I love wrenched style at the waist and the draped effect that it gives off in front down to the bottom.

Prionka Chropra 

 

She looks goregous ! This is a very chic off the shoulder gown and I love the train on the side as well. 

Reese Witherspoon

 

This is a simple but glamerous one shoulder gown and she looks super chic, elegant and classy. 

Jennifer Lopez

 

I think she looks great and the color was on point and what I really like the most is the huge bow draped at the waistline. 

Taylor Swift

 

She looks super cute and I love the cut out style in the front, she looks very bohemian with this gown but I love that theme. 

The host of the Golden Globes was Ricky Gervais for the fifth and final year, he definitely went out with a certain bang ! He bashed Hollywood with jokes about not saying a speech just get their award and fuck off LOL 🤣. Some people may have been laughing because they thought he was just joking, but I do see a lot of truth behind his comment about African American actors being snubbed out of winning awards and if you really pay attention you dont see very many black people in the audience. I'm not sure what type of conversation this will ignite the black Hollywood community but one thing is for sure black people's great works go under appreciated and not awared enough in public awards. 

Thank you for reading and following my journey, stay tuned for more January content including my birhtday count down that will include a must have birthday item of the day leading up until that day. Stay blessed and keep God first.

#GoldenGlobesFashion #RedCarpetStyle #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad 

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD