BEST DRESSED OF EMMY'S 2014= MY THOUGHTS

Hello fashion followers,

As you all may know last night was the Emmy awards and although I didn't get to watch the awards you know I had to check out the fashion off the red carpet. I usually only watch the red carpet anyways LOL but this year the Emmy's took a more modern approach and tweeted live from the red carpet posting live photos to twitter(I'm no twitterer).

HERE ARE MY FAVORITE RED CARPET LOOKS 2014

Number 1 on my list is Sophia Vergara and in my opinion she always looks flawless on the Emmy's red carpet. This year was no exception Sofia walked the runway in a white dress and looked stunning as usual.

During the Emmy awards Sofia was brought onto the stage and asked to stand in top of a pedestal like round object. Some people thought the gesture was sexist but Sofia doesn't think so and I personally don't think it was offensive or sexist, because Sofia is a wonderful actress and that's what I believe was the message intended by that gesture.

Number 2 Julia Roberts is a remarkable actress and I enjoy her movies, but her low cut long sleeve skater dress is chic and fabulous for this occasion.

Number 3 Sarah Hyland is a awesome actress and I enjoy watching her part Hailey on modern family. Her Emmy outfit was one that stood out from everyone else, because she was wearing a long skirt with a crop top.

Number 4 Kaley Cuoco is talented and The Big Bang Theory is one of my favorite comedic TV shows. Her long flowing dress was chic and sophisticated, but she looked amazing.

MY FAVORITE ACTORS
*Sofia Vergara
*Taraji P Henson
*Jamie Presley
*Shamar Moore
*Kevin Hart
*Laz Alonso
*Mike Epps
*Ice Cube

I have a passion for fashion and being introduced to new up coming/current trends every fashion season its awesome, because I'm always looking to switch things up taking risky yet so right fashion choices with clothes, shoes, accessories and handbags.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed the VMA awards and the Emmy awards one after the other, I enjoyed all the red carpet fashion. The Emmy awards is a big deal for actresses and actors because they get publicly recognized for their talents, but the main attraction for me is the fashion LOL.

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

#ILoveFashion #PrettyGurlSwag
#SOPHISTICATION #100%CLASSY 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD