MY FASHION MAGAZINE COLLECTION

Hello fashion peoples,
September 2014 is fashion month, because the biggest event in fashion is held during that month. New York fashion week is September 24-28th with huge events each day for awesome and chic fashion collections.
The celebrity appearances is something I'm interested in seeing, because they come dressed to impress to fashion week and be risky with their fashion statement outfits.

I'm unaware if what designers collections will be featured during the fashion events.
I've got a opinion of which designers I think should be featured in New York one of the most fashionable places to live if your a fashionista.

MY LIST OF DESIGNERS THAT SHOULD BE IN FASHION WEEK 2014

* Diane Von Furstenburg

* Jason Wu

* Alexander McQueen

* Christan Louboutin

* Oscar De La Renta

* Haider Ackerman

* Vera Wang

I don't know much about the designers of these fashion collections featured in fashion week individually, but one thing I do know is that these designers are talented and have lovely collections.

A FEW DESIGNER BRANDS I LIKE

* Gucci

* Dior

* Chanel

* Lous Voutin

* Coach

* BcBg

* Guess

* Zara

* Dolce & Gabana

* Versace

* Juicy Couture

* Tiffany & Company
- It would be nice to own a few things from these designer brands, A woman can dream  :-).

MY MAGAZINE FASHION WEEK TRIBUTE

I'm a woman of particular sophisticated fashion sense and I like to keep myself updated on all current trends during every fashion season each year. Being a budget fashionista I have to bargin shop, because paying top dollar all the time will break the bank.

MY CURRENT MAGAZINE COUNT

All together my current magazine collection consists of only
* 17 different magazines

WHAT MAGAZINES ARE IN MY COLLECTION

* Vogue

* Self

* Allure

* Cosmopolitan

* Cosmo For Latinas

* Glamour

I'm a huge fashion fanatic so I make sure to get a copy of all these fashion magazines it as I like to call them the everything fashion/beauty handbook LOL.

REAL WOMAN'S ARTICLES

I read a lot of articles, a few from different magazines I have and they are about all types of different subjects like physical fitness or sex tips. I love how my must have favorite magazines have the three things I enjoy most as a fashionista/stylenista :

* Nice clothes

* Cute shoes

* Something interesting to read

I see fashion magazines as my source to be updated on new fashion trends for every current season with a lot to say. These articles are meant for mature women only, because of certain conversation topics discussed.

THE WOMEN ON THE COVERS OF MY FAVORITE FASHION MAGS

*  Oliva Wilde    * Blake Lively  * Katty Perry * Rachel McAdams  * Lucy Hale    * Jessica Alba * Zoe Saldana * Lupita Nyong'o * Keira Knightly * Ellie Goulding * Taylor Schilling * Megan Fox * Amber Valletta * Lena Dunham * Rihanna.... Also I've got the Michelle Obama Vogue as well but it's not pictured with the magazines I shared today (kept away for safe keeping).

I'm looking forward to New York gain week September 24-28th and I will also cover the looks off the fashion week runway along with those I'm attendance to the events fashion sense. I seek to attempt numerous new fashion trends out of my favorite fashion mags with new/old pieces that I purchase this fashion season.

Please leave a comment about what you think about what I discussed/ shared about my fashion week 2014.

PINKBARBIE<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD