STREET SWAG PROFILE: Tony

Hello fashion lovers,

This is the first street swag profile that I've done and I wanted to start out with men's swag first, so I choose to feature my fiancé and his style.

SWAG PROFILE = TRUCKFIT TONY

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

This is a outfit that's laid back but stylish as well, because it's casual for going to school and comfortable enough to wear to a BBQ after class.

OUTFIT: Graphic tee & camo shorts from pro club

SHOES: PF Flyers sneakers
(Black with red stripe)

HAT: USC

HIS FASHION SENSE PROFILED

When it comes to men's fashion Tony has a good sense of style whether it's super laid back or casual with a plain shirt he's got swag.
Tony describes his sense of style as urban skater, because he dresses in skate brand clothing and name brand. Every man has a pretty big hat collection and Tony is one of them LOL his hat swag always matches his outfits and shoes.

HIS GO TO COLOGNES: Curve, Chrome,
Infinity for men, Paris Hilton for men, Tommy Hilfiger and DKNY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoy my swag profile of my fiancé it was fun putting it together  :-). Think your boyfriend or fiancé has what it takes to be featured as my next make street swag profile ? Email a picture and I will profile the winning entry good luck ladies.
#StreetSwag #MyHusband

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD