CUTE BABY GIRL CLOTHING

Hello fashion dolls,
I recently became a new mom for the second time and finally had my daughter. So today I searched online for cute clothes that I want to find for her, because she is going to look so cute.

LEOPARD PRINT & TUTUS

I love the idea of tutus for little girls and infants so you know I've got to get some for my daughter LOL.

As you already know I love leopard print and my favorite color is pink so there's no surprise that I would be putting these two together LOL.

CUTE MINNIE MOUSE OUTFIT
-I love pink so this was something I had to share

* I would pair it with flats, sneakers and sandals that are matching in color or a color that goes with anything such as white or black. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope I've inspired you to try something new with new wuth your daughters fashion. Enjoy dressing up your little girl in the styles you love and enjoy motherhood. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD