PICKING THE PERFECT SCENT FOR FALL

Hey fashion lovers,

Having a new perfume is equally important as having a new outfit with shoes. So how do you pick the right scent for fall ? First start by looking for what scents catch your sense of smell and go from there.

LIST OF GOOD FALL SCENT TYPES

*Classic & Feminine
*Floral & Powdery
*Fresh & Sparkly
*Sweet & Spicy
*Bright & Citrusy
*Bold & Earthy
*Crisp & Fruity
*Spicy & Warm
*Exotic & Woody

MY FAVORITE PERFUMES
*Paris Hilton= The pink bottle with black swirls is the only over I've used

*Rihanna

*Baby Phat

*Curve= Blue bottle is they only one I've used
*Beyonce'= Heat is the only one I've used

*DKNY

*Jlo

*Brittany Spears

*Nicki Minaj= Pink Friday

When I shop for perfumes I like to smell the brands that catch my attention before deciding which perfume to purchase, because I'm particular about how the perfume I wear, call me picky that's fine by me i just know what I like LOL, perfume is a accessory as well.
My go to type of perfume scents are  diverse and can change if I find something new that I really like, but the main scents I stick with are:
*Sweet
*Floral
*Feminine
*Classic
*Bold
*Sparkly
PERFUMES I'M USING RIGHT NOW
*Paris Hilton
*Rihanna
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm a perfume phine LOL just need to build my perfumecollection back up and once I do then I'm going to share a picture of it with my loyal fashion lovers. Have a pleasant day and choose your signature fall scents wisely ladies.
PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

#PerfumePerfection #PerfumeSwag

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD