FASHIONABLE FOOTBALL APPAREL

Hello my fashionable fashionistas,

Football use to be boring for women, so all they did was cook great food and drink wine in the kitchen while their husband's fussed about the game too each other like mad men.

During the 2013 NFL football season more women were becoming fans of the sport and adding their own fashionable twist to team spirit, because the NFL has women's apparel any fashionista football fan would enjoy. So whether you cheer at the stadium or on your couch at home, whatever you're favorite team is I'm 100% sure you will find something to make your team spirit super stylish. GO BRONCOS !.

WHY I THINK MORE WOMEN ARE BECOMING FOOTBALL FANS

I think more women are becoming football fans not only for the cute and fashionable apparel, but because they are attracted to a player's physical appearance rather then his talent as a athlete. There's nothing wrong with being attracted to pro athletes, because several player's are good looking men, but that shouldn't determine what team you become a fan of LOL that's natural but you should know a little more about the team.

A few good looking NFL player's
I'm sharing my own options and the opinions of other women football fans. Do you know who any of these player's are and can agree they are good looking ?

* Cam Newton (Panthers QB)
* Colin Kaupernick  (49ers )
* Reggie Bush (Lions)
* Julius Thomas (Broncos)
* Demarious Thomas (Broncos)

FASHIONABLE WOMEN'S NFL APPAREL

You can find your team's apparel in different styles like T-shirts, tank tops, sweaters, jackets, jerseys, sweats and socks. You're going to be happy with what you find and turn into football fashion statements.
I've been a Bronco fan for years and for superbowl 45 I had to dress in my super fashionable stylish fan gear.

SUPER STYLISH TEAM SPIRIT FOR THE FASHIONABLY AWARE FANS

Game Day Chic: NFL team tee, blazer, leather pumps, clutch and nice jewelry.
The make up choice you make should match with your team colors or be matchable to them.

Game Day Glam: NFL fitted sweater, flowing skirt, girly accessories and heels.
When you wear make up for a football event don't over apply and keep it simple.

ANIMAL PRINT NFL STYLE: Pair your favorite animal print with your NFL starter jacket, booties and shiny jewelry.
When dressing for a football event don't over do the accessories so you won't distract admirers from your outfit. When picking handbags my advice is to pick one that compliments your outfit, but if your wearing jeans any handbag is good.

Check out all the women's football apparel online at NFLshop.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I hope you enjoyed my football post and will share your team spirit with me by sending me your pics. Hopefully you will try out these fashionable football styles for yourself, I know that I will be showing my Denver team spirit with these football trends.
#FASHIONABLEFOOTBALLSWAG
  #FOOTBALLDIVASQUAD

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD